Straight, Heterosexual. Thats about it in a nutshell.

As for whom they're interested in, its termed love interest just like any straight individual would address another that they're interested. Not much difference between love terms, straight or otherwise.

As PocoDiablo mentioned there is the term "Breeders" but I highly extremely doubt anyone would call their straight crush a breeder. I most certainly wouldn't, crush, love interest or otherwise. It is as mentioned a negative term nearing spiteful (depending on use) like any other slur.

I wouldn't ever use it even against my worse enemy, but hey, there are people out there that do, otherwise it wouldn't exist.

A friend of mine says they call straight acting homosexuals "stromos", and that's the closest thing to what they'd call it. As for the term I wanted, I have to quote the conversation:

Me: Let's say you're at a bar and you see a good looking guy...

Him: Okay...

Me: And you want to work a gig with him, but you soon find out he's straight.

Him: Does he act gay?

Me: No. He acts very straight. What do you call it when you are attracted to a guy who isn't gay?

Him: Every day of my life.

Me: No, I mean what do you call the guy who isn't gay, but you are attracted to?

Him: A challenge?

Me: I'm looking for a nickname for that type of guy.

Him: Make something up.

Me: Well, I'd rather have a name that you guys use.

Him: Do you want me to make something up?

Me: Well, I'm more looking for something universal. Like one that you guys would recognize if I used it.

Him: Right. At the next League of Gay-tions meeting, I'll put a motion in for that.

If you knew him, you'd find it a lot funnier. He's one of those guys who's funny without even trying.

I agree with breeders cos a lot of the gay men i know call straight guys (even those that they're smitten with) breeders. Although you could try hetero's (i've heard that one a lot), macho's, i've even heard some of them actually refer to them as challenges. eg.

Guy 1: Check out that challenge.

Guy 2: Where?

Guy 1: Can't you see him? 100% hetero.

Guy 2: Oh, that macho. Don't even try it. Total breeder.

That's an actual conversation i've been in on. After guy 2 last spoke i then asked about the nicknames and yeah, they said it's just a way to say they're straight.

I hope this helps.