HELP ME OUT ON THIS ONE!!!!!

I have several other post relating to the same subject. I feel that i shouldnt give up on this and what I was thinking was that I need to create the attraction process all over again. Stirring up the things that made her attracted to me in the first place. This sounds desperate but after dating several other girls after her she is more than worth it and I know that if things work out I'll protect what we build with everything I have. I was planning on taking up my intended major at her University and try to work things from there and if that doesnt work out at least I'll be getting a quality education and I'm sure that we'll at least be friends but I feel that I should give it one last shot before I call it quits especially after rising out of the circumstances I was in. I feel that this is one challenge that will help me lift myself out of the position I'm in and it will help me to focus.

WHAT HAVE I GOT TO LOSE????? Please, give me some feedback on this idea.

You can decide the merit of this yourself...

What they say is that to succeed in getting a woman back after a breakup is that the biggest uphill battle is her getting over her bad memories of you (associating you with bad feelings so she's only sad when she thinks about you).

How you do this is make sure she associate thoughts of you with good feelings. Some quick ideas:

1) Make sure it is only a positive experience when you're with her

2) If she's in a bad move, get the hell out of there!

3) Avoid her at that time of the month!