Greetings...

I'll make this short and sweet. I met a girl in December and fell in love with her. I let her know I had feelings for her and we started talking more ... Something must have happened because she soon started seeing another guy... A few months later they broke up, (during their relationship we didn't share even a "hello" or "how are you")... Recently I have made contact with her, via e-mail, and we started talking on the phone... Just yesterday we went and saw a movie, but she seemed to not really be into me... I want to hint to her that I like her (again) ... But I don't want to be like "hey, how are you, I love you, bye"... How can I go about this without coming on too strong, or making a big deal out of it? I know it shouldn't be difficult, but somehow it is... Any tips, ideas or feedback is appreciated! Thank you!

I see and can understand what you're going through, the main thing you need to keep in mind is that you need to be completely patient with her.

Sounds like she does have a mild interest in you and thats something you cant ignore. Continue to feel her out and work it without wearing your heart on your sleeve or you might end up hurting yourself. If she doesnt give you what you in need in ample time then you need to form a friendship or just move on, cause no one who is unresponsive deserves that amount of time.

goodluck and goodbye-

i know exactly what ur going through. this girl recently did that to me, but she's messed up because she still flirts with me and everything. i guess that's all she is is a big flirt. but yeah, in ur case, i'd just have patience and give her time. g'luck!

hey, i having abt the same problem as u recently too.. Mi myself have try to ask the second time.. cos u knw wat. she did not give mi a definite ans the 1st time i ask. it jux like u, having to stop as she had a BF and u do not have the ans. since she break up with her BF. give her some time( i kne it hard, i went through this). then u ask. Of cos, if she still have feeling for u. U stand a high chance.

"Don be like mi to bring up the topic when she is feeling low..."

GD luck to u!!!!