Ex emailed after 3 months of NC!! what now!!

OMG!!!..........i feel all funny now. My ex just emailed me....it was short but still......i feel weird!! I need some series advice!!! Here's the email:

Mei Mei,

I knew your life would get a lot better without me in it. I'm glad that everything is going well for you! I wish you the best of luck in the new year! Take care.

so what does this mean? i dunno how to reply!! does he miss me becuz of the holidays? eeeer..............................he even still calls me mei mei!! that's his nickname for me!!! aaaar.......................

please reply soon!! need help!!!!!!!!!!!

well i wouldn't worry too much...if you've moved on that is awesome there is nothing to worry about unless you want to be with him still. if your uncomfertable with him talking to you again, just let him know, talking to him is the only way you are gonna get rid of the problem. it might be because of the holidays, so if it continues afterwards, let him know you want it to stop. if it does stop then you know it was just cuz he was feeling a little lonely, or truly wants you to be doing better without him....

Hmm.........is not that i want to get back together with him or anything. I know that's not possible on my part. I'm over that. It's just i'm wondering why now contact me. We broke up on really bad terms. Last time we talked to each other, he totally disresepcted me and said if i dunt stop contacting him he'll call the cops on me. So i don't get it. I'm wondering if he's just getting lonely for the holidays..........or is starting to miss me. I just want to find out what his motives are. He still uses Mei mei to address me..........he only used it last when we were still together. Afterwards during the break and the beak up he would call me by my real name Mei Ling. *sigh* or is he opening a door to a friendship? i wouldn't mind being his friend. Aaaaah...........so frustrated!

yes, the past is frustrating. Actually, I wouldn't contact him ever again if he threaten to call the cops on you. He is probably lonely and yes it is that time of year, however, why would you want to be friends with somebody who dis-respects you, what stops him from doing it again?

Hmm.......i guess you guys are right. But i'm not the type to hold grudges for a long time though. OH well......i sent him a reply already.......but if he thinks i am still into him and not reply then so be it. But since he did send me an email im guessing the matured already.........we'll see if he emails back.