Why Do Guys Wanna Hide The Truth?

zita

They lie because they don't want people to know they are taken. If people know he is taken, that will be less likely for other girls to come up to him to talk. Probably a cheater.

I don't think there is any specific signs to tell if a guy is lying to you unless he is clearly caught or there is suspicious behavior. Some guys lie so good, you would think they are actors!

And why do females do the same thing?

Both sexes (sp?) will flirt when they are in a relationship just to see if they still have it, or to see how far they can go, or just to full fill their egos (yes girls do have them, but in a modified form)

For example yesterday there was this girl that was tall and good looking I just glace at her as I walk past her and saw that she was walking toward her boyfriend. Later on when I was talk to a couple of guys I caught her checking me out infront of the boyfriend.

Ego and power trip. For many guys they define what it is to "be a man" by the number of women they hit on. They will go to any length to hit on and attract as many women as possible, not really concerned even with who they are hitting on. You can read all about these guys and there way of thinking in countless websites dedicated to teaching them how to "seduce" women. It's sad.

But don't be discouraged. There are still good guys out there who wouldn't dream of doing such a thing.

Unfortunately most females don't even give us a second thought because we don't exude over-confidence and cockiness.

Wouldn't say that. Most girls I know get turned off by over-confidence and cockiness. And even if most girls did go for that, why care about most girls? Isn't what we should really care about is the right girl? The one special girl that can see us for who we are and appreciate us?

I have a question here, why do some guys want to hide the fact that they are in a relationship,and don't want the girls to know? but still flirt with them? how can you tell they are lieing to you?

Some guys like the extra attention - some are trying to get more action on the side.

How to tell - it's really in the actions. If you don't have mutual friends that you can ask, you'll find out sooner or later. For example, if he always has a reason why he can't see you on a saturday or friday night, he probably has a gf. If he only wants to meet you in the afternoons, or weekday nights, that's a sign. If he won't invite you over to his place, or is very secretive about phone calls, those are all bad signs.

Don't get too involved with a man until you get to know who he is.

Over-confidence and confidence are too different things. The "over" part hints that it may be a bit too much... which is not a good thing.

I don't know any sites that talk abouot "seducing" women so I can't condemn or support them. I actually was unaware that there was an abundance of sites that tried to teach men how to woo women and then ditch them....

The emphasis is on how to pick up as many girls as possible, get as many dates as possible, and "get laid." The focus isn't on meeting and getting with the right girl, its with getting with any girl. Shows a complete disrespect for women, basically placing them as objects to be won and prey to be captured.

Guys are now expecting sex in the first date or two (which is ridiculous).

In all fairness, this works for women too (although men seem to be like that more). It depends on the person. If people want to shack up immediately, fine. But they will almost certainly find the relationship lacking later on. For those of us who choose to wait, good for us and we shouldn't expect anything less.

Those were just the two I had on hand. I could find lots more if I tried. They also have many links to similar sites, so you are getting multiple sites in one.

If you want to start a relationship, its a matter of common sense, following your heart, and listening to the person. How does a person of the opposite sex want to be treated? Well, how do you want to be treated? People will tell you what they want in both words and actions. Just listen to them and go with how you feel.

And girls, don't lose faith. You'll find a good guy who treats you right.