should i make a move on my friend Part2: made the move, now I am flipping out!!!

Lola55

Ok so I did it! I had a thread earlier seeking out advice as to whether or not I should make a move on my friend....and I did!

Well, we kinda made the moves on eachother . We ended up fooling around BIG TIME and that was a few days ago. Anyway, he e-mailed me asking if he could call me to talk about what happened. I am preparing myself for him to say that he is not ready for a relationship or something, but i am kinda freaking out at the thought that he might want to start something up with me. Am I crazy?? I wanted this so bad, now I am so scared! I don't know what to say to him when he calls, I want him to lead the conversation but if he decides not to what should I do? I want to get to know him better in a romantic way but I am scared the words will fail to come out of my mouth properly. Basically I am flipping out! HELP!

Thanks for the advice guys...so here is what happened...

He called last night, and I played it cool, stayed calm and waited for him to bring it up. We talked for about an hour before we even got to the "subject". When we did he just asked me how I felt. I was honest. I told him I was not really sure what to make of it all, that I do like him but that the last thing I want to do is make him feel pressured in any way. He told me he did not want to pressure me either and that he had no regrets. He said after it happened he felt a little odd (I did too), just because it was so out of nowhere. We never really said anything concrete regarding what will happen next. We are both really busy the next little while so seeing eachother or making plans was not something I wanted to bring up. We said we will talk soon and left it at that. I don't know what I was expecting him to say to me. I guess it is one of those things that will have to come with time. Pushing it could ruin everything. I don't know what to do next really. I still don't know his 100% true feelings for me, so I am still confused. What should I do now??

Slow and steady wins the race. You agreed that things went fast and came from nowhere. You agreed that you felt awkward. But you didn't rule out the possibility of more. So things are up in the air. Annoying, isn't that? If you are both busy then maybe stay in touch through calls, messages, etc. Once things have settled down, get together and see how it goes from there. Take your time and go at a pace you are both comfortable with.

Hoping it works out for you.

i agree, i need to be patient here. This is a delicate situation and the last thing I want to do is freak him or myself out!

What do you think of this?

We talked on Wednesday night and not since. I am thinking that on Christmas day I will send him a text message, just a brief/cute message letting him know I am thinking of him. Is this a bad idea? Would it be better if I called him since the last couple of contacts were made by him? Or should I do nothing at all?