I LET A GREAT ONE GO (I FEEL LIKE SUCH A LOSER)

Well, just about everyday now I have obsessive thoughts about this girl.

This great girl who came into my life and I went right along and screwed it up. She was definitely a keeper, she was captain of both the basketball and soccer teams. Not to mention she was an honor student and a singer. This girl is independent and extremely sweet and supportive. She is flexible as well as a giver. She is tall 5'10 and really pretty, i really lucked out with this one since I am only 5'6. I feel like such an idiot and I am for letting this one go and its something I dont think I can ever forgive myself for. She is also a virgin and had been with only one guy before me.

How could I have done this, she was also really in love with me and I destroyed it. I've lost all of my confidence and all I can think about now is going out with another tall chick. These kind of girls only come around once and now I have to live with not having this precious gem. Inside I feel as if I should attempt another shot but I had my chance to burn.

TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS THINK....

well. you might want to let her know how you still feel about her... And then tell her you will never screw it up again.. I know how lucky I was to have a girl like you... Baby your one of a kind, a rare beautty.... You are the one for me.. something like that... Or you might want to try writing her poem about how much you want her back.. and resite it to her.... Well thats the advice I can give... goodluck

Details!!! How'd you screw it up?

I'm in the same boat but the opposite. I screwed up a relationship with a little cutie. Sexy, attractive and fun. Was exciting in the sex department and was intelligent as well. I too have to live with the regret of trying to see if I can get that lucky again.

Bah! eh!