i need help quick

hey everyone

im in serious need of help...fast! im so confused and hurt and i dont understand. so here it goes..

well about 1 year ago i went on a cruise and met alot of ppl one of whom i started to like..alot. well the cruise past and he lives about 7 states away from me, but we talked on the phone and e mailed back and forth for about another year. still we remained good friends, he never did kno i liked him. well about less than a month ago, i came back towards where he lives and made plans to c him again...so like we planned we saw each other, and all throughout that day, we held hands and secretly touched each other..(there were other ppl around) and well of course i liked him even more. so wen i got home that night i e mailed him askin y he never told me he liked me, and tellin him i liked him. and he e mailed back and told me he liked me and i was alot of fun to be around. so i thought ok even tho i live far away this oculd still work becuse i will c him in nov, and june and jan. every year. and we have the phone,and e mail. well after he wrote that to me, i wrote back and since then i have yet to get a response. do u think hes avoiding me? and i have another friend of mine who tells me IF he signes on its for like a sec. so she thinks his comp. is broke and he keeps gettin kicked off. well, i dunno, and so recently i wrote my friend a letter, sayin how much i liked him, but never said his name..(she knew) and i accidently sent it to HIM!! and so i wrote back and played it cool, i was like sorry..LOL that was to my friend! and so im sure he understands, but to play it off i said it was about someone else, now im AFRAID that hes gonna be like im not askin her out now. u kno? so i finally worked up the courage to call em and hes like can u call me back later, so i was liek yea, and never did, cuz im so scared of what he will say...! please help me, im goin crazy i need him and i need to talk to him on the phone, his voice just comforts me. what would u do...help fast! if i do call what do i say? thanks!

celci...(ps....u pronounce it like kelsey)

What I would do if I were you is call him and tell him exactly what you are saying on here and see what his response is. Atleast that way you will know one way or another and you will either be able to get over this fear that you have about talking to him. Or else he will tell you that he doesn't feel the same way that you do. Either way you will know and then you can stop torturing yourself with all of these unanswered questions. That is the best way that I know how to do things like that just lay it on the line and then you will have your answer.

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i totally understand where ur comin from and i dont kno that im like strong enough TO DO that u kno? the thought of him, being like oo y r u so obsessed with me? like scares the crap out of me! is there any thing else you would recomend me saying? thansk so much!

celci