It's over! Bah!

Well my ex told me that it's totally over. To close this chapter in my life and say goodbye.

So I did. I told her if we ever see each other again it will be by fate. I want to be friends with her but it's too damn hard. I always hold on to hope every time I see her and she says she wants to be single and can't promise me anything. In other words, she's not interested.

Now I feel like shit again and will for days. Love sucks.

Bah!

Love is like a yo-yo.

You have good days and you have bad days. I'll have a few good days and think I'M OVER HER! Yes! And then we'll chat or email or see each other and I'll be lost for days.

The breakup was my fault. I had to quick college because I ran out of cash (32) and had to go back to work at a shitty job and then at accounting, which I detest (I'm typing from work right now HA!). I was depressed and lost and I ignored her because of it (for 2-3 months). She went through a depression because of that - I wasn't there for her and she was dealing with her parents and her own loss of work. In that time I just wasn't around and she had too much time to think about everything. She says it caused her to fall out of love. So after tax season I started to find myself again and tried to recapture what we had but she was slowly drifting away (you know the - I need space - spend time with my friends). I reacted hurt and angry and that drove her away more. Can you drive a person away more or just confirm their doubts?

So since our breakup (May 15th) I've been struggling with whether we were going to get back together or not. Not so.

You know how you say you've given up hope but you really don't. It takes them practically shaking you and yelling GET LOST into your face. "Uhhhh you mean no or maybe"... bah. Us men are so dense.

I think she was badly hurt with what you did. You can't blame her, she's probaly thinking about it right now whether to bear with you or not because you left her hanging when she was having troubles of her own. Maybe you both need some time right now on making your decisions, you've got to settle some issues here and the wound is still fresh on her part so let her have some space. And if you must, explain how you're feeling right now and about what happened. good luck. ciao.