did i mess things up?

marky81

i met a girl on monday who's friend is goin out with my friend. we got on so well. she oford to take me home. all we did was exchanged numbers as i did not what to rush things.

the next day i txt her to see if her exam went ok? we exchanged txts all that nite. the nxt day i ask her if she is goin clubing if so does she want to go 4 a drink b4 hand. in the end she said she cant as she had other plans but we will meet in the club.

last nite we went clubin, she was so cold she did not want to talk to me at all and v distent 4 the whole nite. iv txt her to day 2 see if she had a good nite, but no reply.

her friend has said she does like. so how come she is bein cold and not txtin back. any help wood be really helfal.

thank you for your time

There is no way she is interested in you. Let me explain (probably) why.

i met a girl on monday who's friend is goin out with my friend. we got on so well. she oford to take me home. all we did was exchanged numbers as i did not what to rush things.

You should have JUST gotten her number and asked her if she wanted to go on a date so you could get to know her better. When you gave her your number, you told her you were not confident enough to just act like you liked her - you came from a position of weakness.

the next day i txt her to see if her exam went ok?

Texting is a business-like form of communication. Besides, you wanted to ask her out, she knew it, and you didn't. You essentially told her "Hey, you're okay, but you are too ugly/dumb/stuck up/whatever for me to ask out. I don't like you." This was insulting to her. All other guys who have liked her have asked her out.

we exchanged txts all that nite.

You friendzoned yourself right quick there mister! A real man knows that he cannot get to know a woman without going on a date. So does she. Only her GF's text her.

the nxt day i ask her if she is goin clubing if so does she want to go 4 a drink b4 hand. in the end she said she cant as she had other plans but we will meet in the club.

Excuse? Yeah, you told her, essentially, that you don't like her enough to ask her on a date, and she wants to meet a real man (hence going to the club) and you'd probably just hang on her all night and ruin her chances with other men. She cannot afford to have you along if you're not going to do that.

last nite we went clubin, she was so cold she did not want to talk to me at all and v distent 4 the whole nite.

Yeah, the other guys would think she was with you, and she didn't want that!

iv txt her to day 2 see if she had a good nite, but no reply.

This means "Go away." This is a polite hint (at best) that you need to pick up on. If she were interested in you, she'd call or come over. No woman would intentionally be mean to a guy she does not like.

her friend has said she does like. so how come she is bein cold and not txtin back. any help wood be really helfal.

Her friend is dead wrong and is leading you on. NEVER talk to friends about women. They have no clue.

thanx guys for all your help. just one think tho. at the club, the minit she did not speak to me, i went off with my own friends and was not flowing her all nite. just want to clear that up. thanx once again

That's good - you never want to follow a woman around like you are a puppy or something. Hanging with your friends is good.

Honestly, there is no way to tell. She hasn't made any overt signs of interest, but she hasn't done anything that says for certain she is not interested. Not talking to you, could be any number of reasons. Perhaps she had a bad day or had other things on her mind and was just in a bad mood? Not calling? Perhaps she is busy?

What is it you want? Right now, I would say get in touch with her if you can and be friends for now. Then see what happens. If she doesn't get back in touch with you, then don't worry about it. But don't instantly jump to the conclusion that there is zero interest there.