Unaproachable women?

jigsaw

I've heard before that good looking women are oftentimes not approached because guys either assume that they are not available, or are just generally intimidated because they seem unaproachable.

Is there any truth to this, or is it just something that guys are told so they'll be braver?

Is that question directed at me?

(if it was...)

Not all the time. I'm a low-maintenance type of guy, so I'm not always attracted to high maintenance women/girls.

I was wondering because often times these attractive unapproachable women seem to be high maintenance or should I say trendy. Some ppl I know are really afraid to approach the abercrombie gucci bag wearing kinda girls.

I think it doesn't necessarily matter if the person is attractive or comes off as high maintainance *which ISN'T always a bad thing, guys! lol*

It has a lot more to do with how the person presents herself. I've been told I look unapproachable at times, like when I go out when I'm over stressed. Other times when I'm more carefree and happy, I get complete strangers coming up to talk.

I was hardly approached when I was single...who knows if I am unapproachable because I look too attractive (picture in profile) or because I am just shy. I am taken now so it really doesn't matter.

I think the fact that the really attractive girls come off as being too good for most guys is the whole reason. Guys see the girl and may not bother trying because they think it is hopeless. I think it is fairly true...you'd be surprised at how many people are single! At least when it comes to college students. You stand a pretty good chance of them being available.

All women are approachable. This has more to do with the man than anything else.

I used to never be able to approach an "attractive" woman. Now I can walk right up and start talking like I've known them for months. Of course, it helps that I've read up on sites and books that helped me gain the confidence I needed to realize it was all inside me...

If you have a hard time approaching women you may want to check out link removed and his techniques. It's aimed specifically at picking up the hottest chick in the bar, so to speak, and will help you understand a lot of things about yourself as well. However, it won't teach you one thing about keeping a relationship going long term, so in my opinion it's not a complete solution. In fact, I find that I don't use the method at all any more because it's a little too fake for me.

the ones that I find hard to approach are the ones that dress too trendy, provocative, or are too popular.

the ones I feel like approaching are the ones that aren't always talking to a lot of guys. I guess it's because they are somewhat similar to me. Yes that's it! I think it depends on what kind of girl a guy wants, you think? maybe? I don't know lol

well sometimes when I see girls looking at me, it feels like it's a step closer to being approachable. Maybe if you are a woman and want to capture more guys' attentions, just make eye contact and smile or something.

The only women that are unapprochable to a guy is the women he does not approach. You can approach any woman, what happens is a different story. Now, you don't need any method or any trick. You just need a positive attitude. If you tell yourself you will mess it up or she couldn't like you, that is what is going to happen. But if you believe things will be good, they will be. That does not mean be arrogant or act suave or anything. Just be yourself and it will be fine.

Or you can save yourself the hassle and just focus on the women you will meet in your everyday life. Talk with them and be friends with them. Sooner or later, something will happen.

I don't agree with that.

Here's an interesting read for you all:

link removed

Get to about page 4 and read the post by Epihiany. Very interesting example of the STOOPID things dumb guys try to do to pick up hot chicks. Now I can pretty much guarantee you that any so-called hot chick has heard every line and been subjected to every "scam" in the book.

So that just means that you cannot rely on tips, tricks, and scams to meet attractive women. Those are so immature she'll see right through you. All you have to do is be more mature, more adult, and more intelligent - be a real person, be yourself. If there is chemistry ... so be it. If not ... oh well.

The key to approaching women is to not distort your perception of them, for example talking them up and thinking that they are a perfect 10. Once you treat a girl like that then you are putting her out of your league and the converstation will not go well if you approach at all. You dont want to have the idea that there are unapproachable women out there and you should be able to approach anyone and have a decent converstation with them. Work on this skill because practice makes perfect.

The key to approaching women is to not distort your perception of them, for example talking them up and thinking that they are a perfect 10. Once you treat a girl like that then you are putting her out of your league and the converstation will not go well if you approach at all. You dont want to have the idea that there are unapproachable women out there and you should be able to approach anyone and have a decent converstation with them. Work on this skill because practice makes perfect.

The best way to talk to anyone who is considered very attractive is to talk to them like they are anyone else. Putting the other person on a pedestal makes everyone uncomfortable and puts you beneath that person. They don't want lackeys, they want someone to relate to. Personally I really appreciate when a guy doesn't treat me any differently than he would an older woman. Assuming he's nice to her.

I can relate to this on the reverse. Once there was a guy who worked for my company that was touted the hottest guy at the company. He was European, exactly my type, beautiful beyond belief, and even resembled an ex that I loved to death. He made my toes curl and made me nervous. There are very few men that make me nervous. He called me up one day out of the blue to flirt and it turns out that I made him just as nervous. Try getting something started there with two people who are intimidated by the other.

What's the moral of my complete departure? There was no reason for us to be afraid of the other. You shouldn't be afraid of someone just because they have nice genes. They're still people and until they prove that they're well rounded and a good person what's the fuss? You stand a much better chance of success if you treat them like normal people.

Best of luck,

Belle

I've heard before that good looking women are oftentimes not approached because guys either assume that they are not available, or are just generally intimidated because they seem unaproachable.

Is there any truth to this, or is it just something that guys are told so they'll be braver?

I'd say that good looking women are always approached somehow.. THink about this, every guy who is single and is talking to her is probably trying to pick her up. SHe is sure to meet many single guys in her everyday life.

It could be that less loser guys will go up to her at a bar. But again, during her everyday life.. just about all the guys are flirting and hitting on her. When is the last time you didn't flirt with a hottie you had a chance to be in contact with.