Girls and their space, help me one ppl out there... :)

Hey ppls.. it's me HAPPY HEB Anyway, my gf and I hav been 2getha 4 a while. She broke up with her ex a few months ago and apprently it was becoz of the fact that she needed spaces. I think this is quite true coz i had 2 wait some time b4 she asked me out coz she said she needed time 2 think or something.

So my problem is, how much space does she need and what should I do? I don't want 2 talk 2 her (i am a talking person) coz she probably won't tell me what i want 2 kno and plus i want her 2 kno i understand her a lil. All help will b taken into consideration like they should and thanx heaps 2 the ppl that reply.

Sounds like she is confused. She might have feelings for both of you. Then again she might not have feelings for either of you. I would think it best to let her find her way. I am not sure what you mean when you say, She probably wont tell you what you want to know. What is it that you want to know? or are you afraid that she might not say what you want to hear? Maybe you can just let her know that you will be there if she needs some one to talk too. Really you don't want a girl on the rebound, you might just get hurt.

Peace Out

-CNB

hehehe! Sorry! okay I see now, okay...when I tell some one I need space, that means get out of here I am in a bad mood, and your getting annoying and I don't want to be mean to you. But you should honor her request to not call. I have a feeling maybe she wants to be free for now. She has to sort her junk out that's all. Give it a few weeks and then call if she is still in her mood. I think it's safe to say she's doing the CAREFREE SCENE.

Peace Out

-CNB