Well... I made a thread in the attraction area not too long ago.

Monday was good... we shared laughs at she showed me pictures of her ex. I'm not one to judge but she really wanted me to judge him based on appearance.

Well I have concert tickets and she hints on wanting to go but then her excuse is always "I would like to go, but I do not know of the band." I told her I have three... and no one is going with me. So I think to myself, "great this girl knows I have ZERO friends." However she found it interesting one would go to a concert alone... but I just played off the conversation and we began to just speak of things.

Now... I have this feeling I should ask her if she would like to go w/ me tomorrow. But I'm thinking maybe I should just try to get her out to lunch or dinner first. I do not want to get shot down because "I do not like the band." I'd rather have a cold hard "no" and be for certain she is not interested.

I'm confused but either way something has to go down tomorrow because this young woman really has the best part of my mind. win or lose I'll be happy.