HOW DO I GET HIM BACK????HELP!!!!

My ex and I broke up about 4 months ago. We were together for about a year (but broke up 3 times in that year)and I made the terrible mistake of cheating on him and treating him badly througout the relationship. He still wanted me back after he found out and we made it last until Feb of this year. I never realized the caliber of my mistake until a month ago. I've learned how I can regain his trust and make him the happiest guy ever but I need to convince him to come back to me and give me another chance. Im 110% positive that we are meant to be but he's started seeing someone a couple weeks ago and doesn't really want anything to do with me. Aside from all of this I am convinced I can make him happy and I will do ANYTHING it takes. But how do I get him to listen to all I have to say, and how do I get him to give this a chance?? PLEASE HELP!!!

No real advice to give here, except I'm in the same boat. I was faithful for three years solid over long distance - the idea of cheating never even entered my mind. Then I broke it off because the distance became too much. Three months after breaking it off, I slept with someone else, and realised I wanted my girl back. She says she's moved on and is in love with someone else - and doesnt want anything to do with me anymore.

I ache for a second chance with her. I really believe I can make her happy if given a second chance. But its not necessarily mine to take. So I'm just hoping she's happy. I want her to be happy - even if its not with me.

Theres a natural instinct to want to show this person how sorry you are and how much you want to make up for your mistakes. In essense, its important to just calmly, and politely get all that off your chest with this person. Be understanding - noting that you made a mistake and you're sorry. You want to make it better. But its their decision to make, and you have to respect their wishes either way. Its tough to do - but I think its good to just give them something to think about.

It may take time, it takes patience, it takes hope and it takes faith. - even with all those things, it may not necessarily happen. But keep your chin up, anything is possible.

Stupid Guy - email removed - if you want to talk further, drop me an e-mail.

What exactly have you learned to help you maintain the relationship? You should be aware that being the "cheater" you will not receive much sympathy here. Most people responding to these posts are the victim of such an event. So I'm interested in what you have learned?

If your EX came here to read and post. He would have been told one simple rule "One strike" and your out. Once a cheater always a cheater. If somebody has such little respect for you to cheat on them, why would you want to be with them?

You have smashed his trust in you, repairing this can be nearly impossible. Talk to him, be completely open and honest. But hunny don't have much hope. You blew it, and hopefully you have learned your lesson so you won't treat the next guy with such disrespect. I hope he is strong enough to say no to you. But regardless good luck.

I agree with Crook. You have dug yourself a hole which I doubt you can get out of. You have cheated and you don't deserve anything in return. I doubt you will ever get back his trust and don't be surprise that you don't. He is probably happy with his new trustworthy partner. Be happy for him and move on and please grow as a person and don't do someone immature like "cheating" again.

-Me

I AM NOT TRYING TO SOUND FRESH BUT DOES HIM BEING WITH SOMEONE ELSE HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU WANTING HIM BACK?? I THINK THAT YOU NEED TO GIVE HIM THIS CHANCE TO SEE IF HE WANTS TO BE WITH THIS NEW PERSON. YOU MADE THE MISTAKE AND IT IS HARD BUT HE IS ONLY DOING WHAT ANY NORMAL PERSON WOULD DO. I KNOW IT IS HARD FOR YOU BUT YOU NEED TO GIVE HIM TIME. IT IS VERY HARD WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN HURT BY SOMEONE YOU CARE ABOUT. THIS CHEATING COULD BE A CATCH 22 BECAUSE IT MADE YOU REALIZE THAT HE IS THE ONE FOR YOU, HOWEVER, IT MAY MAKE YOU LOSE HIM ALL TOGETHER. YOU NEED TO LET HIM BE FOR A WHILE AND IF IT IS MEANT TO BE HE WILL COME BACK. MAYBE YOU CAN WRITE HIM A LETTER OR EMAIL HIM SAYING HOW YOU FEEL AND THAT YOU WILL BE THERE FOR HIM WHEN HE IS READY AND THAT ALTHOUGH IT HURTS TO SEE HIM WITH SOMEONE ELSE YOU ARE HAPPY FOR HIM BECASUE HE TRULY DESERVES IT.