Oral sex - scary experience!

I am 15 and in a reallly fantastic relationship with my bf. The other day we performed oral sex on each other, when i did it to him it was great and he loved it ( i have done this before with last bf but i never felt happy about it - this time was great) when he did it to me i wasn't really that turned on but i said i was.. bad idea i know. Anyway, it was really nice and i loved it up until the point where all of my face went numb and my forearms seemed like they were paralysed!! I was so weirded out and it really scared me. I had to ask him to stop because i was just so full of... feelings i was crying, i couldn't help it and i was shaking aswell. He was lovely about it and cuddled me for ages.

I'm not sure what im asking for here, just someone who could give some insight, maybe ideas so that i feel more comfortable? I'm just confused and feeling vunerable at the moment. Anyone understand??

Hey, good to see another kiwi on the forum.. from what you said in your post i would say you were just experiencing a very intense new experience. Orgasm is surposed to be overwhelming. Have you ever had someone go down on you before ? give it another couple of chances it may start to feel really great... if it does not then i think you need to talk to him about it. Keep in mind dont do anything you dont feel ready for.

• 2 weeks later...