Friends, screwed up, cant get her out of my mind

I recently went on a vacation trip to Disney World for somewhat of a school run trip. On this trip i met this girl that i thought i liked so i spent most of my time hanging out with her. We talked all the time and id put my arm around her once and a while. One day she told me to stop following her around and to not do athe aforementioned. The problem is that i really like her and it took some tough thinking to realize this. Every time i had liked another girl (or thought i did), an image of the person that i did like came into my head, with her this no longer happens. Does this mean i really like her?, or am i just off the mark again? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

I see that she asked you not to do what you've done maybe you've scared her off or she does that as flirting with you or something because i too sometimes say things that i don't mean to say. And as for your feelings, no one will be able to answer that. You'll have to ask yourself because you know yourself the most.

Hope this has helped.Best of Luck!

Hi there, I think you know if you like her or not. I think the issue at this point she does not seem to like you in return.

If in the long run you want to know if you like a girl....well just ask your self if you like spending time with them...Thinking of someone else in passing is not a sure sign of anything...expect for maybe the "grass is greener theory" I would say evaluate why you like someone, what qualities they have that you admire...and dont run to fast just cuz a thought runs through your head....

hope this helps a little