Anal Sex

MMJ32905

its going to hurt like hell...u will bleed and maybe catch a hemmorrhoid.

and whats with him being ur "friend"? have u guys done anything else besides "making out"? trust ur gut...i dont think id be letting my "friend" anal ravage me...for that kind of pain..the guy has to be worth it

I agree with itry. If you are not very intimate with your friend, just making out, it is not a good idea to jump into anal sex for many reasons. First, because it is technically not sex (vagina and penis penetration) but it is equal in intimacy. You have to be very sexually comfortable with that person in order to do that. First, you might bleed and it will be painful, expecially the first time. Its not just putting it in and out and you are done, its like having sex but in another hole in your body. Are you ready to have sex with your friend?

If you are positively sure of this, then I would suggest lube to make it less painful for you.

I agree with itry. If you are not very intimate with your friend, just making out, it is not a good idea to jump into anal sex for many reasons. First, because it is technically not sex (vagina and penis penetration) but it is equal in intimacy. You have to be very sexually comfortable with that person in order to do that. First, you might bleed and it will be painful, expecially the first time. Its not just putting it in and out and you are done, its like having sex but in another hole in your body. Are you ready to have sex with your friend?

Lol you're all over the place!

Yes it is sex, it is described as sexual penetration, sexual behaviour - it is sex!

I'm unsure if you're male or female but you will never know if you don't try - and just stop if it hurts.

People commenting about bleeding etc. don't know what they're talking about because not everyone bleeds!

Give it a go, you never know!

You only bleed if you do it incorrectly. In fact if you bleed, you should get to the ER because you may have ruptured your colon or intestine..not good by the way.

Anal sex can be enjoyable, but it takes a LOT of lube, a LOT of foreplay, a LOT of patience and more importantly a LOT of trust between the two partners. It takes a lot of communication and sexual comfort with one another.

It will hurt at first, and it will continue to hurt unless you learn to relax, however it does not have to hurt if everything above is there as well.

Anal sex IS sex, and I would not suggest doing this with a FRIEND because of the risks involved, the need for trust and patience with your partner. It is not something I would jump into with a friend whom you have just made out with.

LOL - RayKay's a funny one.

No i'm with him on this. Anal sex is pretty serious stuff, are you sure you know what you mean? I don't think most girls like anal sex. I used to like it very much but that was before I knew that my partner didn't find it as enjoyable as I would've liked. At the end of the day, sex is sex, it's not about me sticking things up someone's ass coz I enjoy doing so, it's about the intimacy, the feelings and the lovingness. Personally I don't care what kinda sex it is, it all depends on how horny I am and how much love is in the air.

Itry - LOL i've never heard of anyone having anal and bleeding and catching a hemmoroid, that line made me laugh harder than RayKay's whole post.

Ok MMJ, if you're a really kinky gal then why not, give anal sex a try. I personally don't think having sex with friends is a good idea, but you know it might be friends with benefits. I only don't think it's a good idea coz love for me is about love and only between two people.

However, I understand that you could be an extremely kinky gal who enjoys having sex with all sorts of guys then go for it, make sure about his sexual history and that he currently has no diseases. Anal sex is harder to contract STD's than vaginal sex.

And definitely use lube especially with a condom - coz they're more likely to break from back there than down there

Hasie

I don't think it's a guarantee that you will bleed. If the guy cares enough, he'll warm you up and go very slow so it's not uncomfortable. It might be for a bit and then you might feel good after that. I guess it depends.

On a side note, why don't I have friends like this?

lol At first I had the same question! But I was just being silly coz if I did have friends like this I'd be in some trouble (not just with myself, but significant other also).

Kinky is the word.

Hasie

You may not bleed at all. Not everyone bleeds. There some stuff out called anal ease. It works. it's a lube but it's made special for anal penetration.

Remember, the same nerves that control pain also control pleasure. You just need to be in the right mindset. Whatever you do, don't penetrate in the bum & then head straight for the vagina. Not good at all for your keeping you hoo haa nice & healthy.

• 2 weeks later...

Make sure you use a condom and lots of lube. One good position to try is both of you lying on your sides spooning and he can enter from that way. I think it may be easier on you? Be sure to relax and go SLOW at first until you get used to it. There will be some pain, but it goes away.