Confused, fed- up and in pain. Help!!!

Its such a long story but i'll try to keep it short. It all started about 3 years ago when i first started dating my partner it was great we conncted together and had lots of fun. I moved out of my parents house into my own and he followed. I enjoyed it so much, but slowly things started to change!! On numerous occasions i heard rumours that he was seeing other people, then i got confirmation from a friend i had not long met. But of course he denied it. Although he was still there i was very unhappy. A year late i became pregnant with our first child. We were both over the moon. We began to get closer when i found out that he had another baby on the way. Again he denied it. His sister then told me and he admited it. I kicked him out of my house and told him i never wanted to see him again, but that same evening he came to sisters and begged me to stand by him and i said i would. Every since that day i've regreted ever meeting him, his lied , cheated again and hit me.

He claims he is changing, but i can't see it HELP. and

No one deserves to be in a physically abusive relationship-EVER! Get out of the relationship now while you still can, things will only get worse and it will start affecting your child. He will keep saying he is changing just so that you stay with him. If you need to, look up phone numbers for battered women shelters in you area. They will help you if you need it. Please do not stay around anymore to get hit anymore!!! I wish you the best of luck!!, for you and your child!!!

First of all, you regret meeting him because of his lies and cheating...not to mention his abusive behaviour....there is only one thing to do and I think you know it too: Kick him out!

Not only for his prior behaviour but most importantly, for the sake of yourself and your unborn child. No one has the right to abuse you: physically or otherwise. The fact that you are letting not only yourself be hurt but also your child is simply unbelievable. I know it is extremely difficult to get out of these relationships, so I urge you to enlist the assistance of family and friends....but act now. Who is to say this won't get worse for you or your child? What if you lose your child? or worse yet, your child is one day abused by his/her father. Find your inner strength and get away from him.....as far as possible. Don't fall prey to his false promises of changing himself or how much he needs you and loves you....a person who loves you will never hurt you. He has done so both emotionally and physically. Please get help from someone to get you away from him.

This is so true, if he loved you he wouldnt be causing you all this pain. If he had changed he wouldnt have to tell you - you would see it right??

Let him go, as hard as it may be you will feel much happier within yourself, i know it is hard but what other choice do you have? Unless you enjoy your life right now ( which i dont think you do) Move on and be happy - without him!!

Babes, you and only you are responsible for your own happiness, it seems you are looking to him for that and he is not coming through.

Take control now, it will be one of the hardest things you have to, but it will pay. x x x

since i last posted i tried to limit my contact with my ex bf, but its like he doesn't understand leave me alone. yestarday he called in total 21 times, from all different numbers as i wouldn't answer his calls. he left voicemails and text msg's saying i must stop being silly and answer his calls. then he just turned up to my has banging on the door, begging me to let him in. he wouldn't go for ages so i let him in. he began shouting saying im playing games with him, then he tried touching me and to kiss me. my son was there and thought it was a joke, he was smiling.Help

There is one thing you should keep in mind: He is not going to change. Never. Can you deal with being cheated and beaten for the rest of your life?

If he ever comes close to your house again, call the police. He has no right to kiss you or touch you against your will. If he doesn't understand that, let the police explain it to him.

• 2 years later...

Abuse is not acceptable ever!!!!

Hope he has a good job to care for all these kids he seems to be having.

Guys don't dare hit me...why? I hit back and I hit hard. I have always been a very strong and rough girl my whole life and the older I become the tougher I am.

Before some of my ex's thought to hit me and ended up with stitches, broken noses, black eyes, and not to mention a few swift kicks to the b*lls.

I work with alot of women and believe you me they adore me, because of my strength and courage.

I never ever start fights, but I will not back down if someone is going to try to hurt me....they had better think again.

I see you have moved on and found someone else, which is great, but make sure you have a restraining order on this other CAD because a person like that lies low until you least expect it and then will strike out of nowhere.

Once you have your baby start taking martial arts and believe you me he won't dare think to cross you again.