Needs some Spice to make things Hot

Ok here it goes me and my boyfriend is getting ready to get married soon we have an ok sex life but i want to make him go wow.. she is amazing i want to do something sexy and playful teasing something that will make me look seductive and wild.. nothing too kinky no wips chains black leather ect. one of my friends said chocolate body paint stuff but i dont know about that one so what do u all think give me some good ideas.. i have tried changing our environment having sex in the shower pool and our hot tub even on our pool table once.. but that all leads to the bed and it feels the same i want something to really heat things up

invite him over, (or if you live together be ready when he comes home) and surprise him by lighting a few candles. Not too many, 3 or 4, and be wearing NOTHING but his favourite sports jersey. YUMMMY In all my past relationships, this happened to me once.. and I have NEVER forgotten, and honestly fantasize STILL about it!!

Meet him somewhere wearing a raincoat and little else, maybe a body stocking.

Got to dinner with him and let him know you have little on under you clothes. Wear no panties, maybe crotchless hose (maybe a body stocking, they get me hot), have him look under the table and get a good look, tell him you have already ordered dessert for him.

With hold for a short while. kiss him, make out, then leave. Repeat, at the end of the day, attack him on the living room floor and have you way with him. Tell him, that if he is good, he may get more soon.

Write him a dirty story, tell him you imaginged him tied up and you having your way with him. Or you tied up and him having his way.

Read some dirty stories on line to get ideas.