Ok My best friend is a guy (im a girl) we have known each other for 10 yrs. We even have a child together (whole other story). Anyway, hes has what a call a "girl habit" He loves women... all shapes, sizes, and colors. He is also very proud of this. He has all these women (all he has met on line) and he strings them along making them think he is the perfect guy when hes not. Once they put out... BYE BYE sweety. He will work his way out of a relationship, into another one. I dont think just because im a girl I should warn these women/girls in anyway. We all know that girls have to learn for themselfs and they are not going to take advice from some stranger on the guy they are falling in love with. I think right now he has 4 different ones ~ well thats what he tells me~ and I have seen the cell phone blow up with calls, and I have seen the pm's (IMS) come up when he gets on.....

Heres the thing girls IF ITS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE... GUESS WHAT? IT IS get a clue, if you dont know him and you cant keep track of him why bother.

That's not really true. There are a lot of great guys out there, but you do have to be careful.

There are a lot of sweet talking guys that are just out there to break your heart because they are on some kind of power trip, but that doesn't mean they all are. The best way to protet yourself isn't by not meeting people but by taking things VERY SLOWLY.

Don't have sex with any guy you meet online without first spending at least 20 days with them... not twenty half days and not 20 days in a year... more like 20 days in 4 months or so. If he's so busy you can't see him at least that often something is fishy.

Another way to portect yourself is getting to know his friends. This is the best way to protect yourself. If his friends like you, you might be able to get some info from them he'd rather you not hear.

Don't give up on good guys! NEVER SETTLE FOR ANYTHING LESS THEN A GOOD GUY! Every girl deserves it.

well said Heretic...as usual

but Bunkers angel..i can feel what u were saying. Sometimes when we see guys like this perpertrating like hes "all that" but aint jack...that sux. I have dated a guy for about a coupla weeks once b4, and he was soo perfect in every way..but i started getting clues that he was dealing drugs, and had a drinking problem, partied every night all night long,...and when he asked to borrow a coupla dollars,..i told him he gots to GO....lol

it was too good 2 be true for a couple of days,,but lucky 4 me i found this dude out b4 i got seriously involved. ugh. IM sure theres good guys out there, but when i hear stories like what uve written, it confirms and reminds me just why i remain by myself. ThanX 4 sharing...

cookies