Losing interest

teacup

Sweet.

Just stick with 19th century gender roles and don't do anything strenuous or you may get the vapors. Prince Charming will be along any time to take care of you, teacup.

I honestly forgot there were still remnants of the dark ages around. Thanks for the heads-up!

It's all generational. The younger set of women is apparently returning to more traditional dating culture and so forth than was the case 15-20 years ago ... Maureen Dowd wistfully reviews this trend in the book she just published (which came out today, I believe).

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually shes a tall well-built natural blonde with long hair, blue eyes and a sweet voice. Not that it matters to you, dear. Your stereotypes are all you need.

highly doubt it.

the way he treats me shows me he has no genuine interest in me. it's totally gross because i offered to pay drinks and to pay some small costs and then BAM he just forces me to pay for movie tickets and then shell out a quarter for his water like he's trying to recooperate the cost.

when i was sitting accross from this guy and looking at his eyes, it's like i literally saw a cash register ringing up numbers and totalling them up. i didnt even order dessert or anything, i ordered the cheapest thing on the menu.

WHY do i need to put up with this when i go out with other guys who just pull out their wallet? it's so meaningless and pointless to date a skinflint, you end up feeling like they want to bottle oxygen and sell it too. it's a disgusting attitude.

THEN DON'T DATE HIM. Really it is not that complicated sweetie. Are you married to him...no. So why are you staying with someone whom you really don't AGREE with and are clearly not compatible with...and you see as a skinflint, having no interest in you and as having a disgusting attitude. Stop complaining about him and just stop DATING him.

but the example he used of a wonderful woman who didnt care about money didnt exactly get through to me because based on description all i could think of was a short, fat, muscular butch woman. and that's more masculine than feminine.

Well, I am someone whom does not care about "money" in the man I love, and I would say you would not find anyone who could call me "fat" or "butch". I am athletic, and petite, curvy, toned, and attractive...but certainly not butch.

Be careful of generalizations....there are too many exceptions to make them viable.