found a girl i absolutely adore...

but she is a sophomore and im a senior. The age difference is 18-16, is this bad? Am i wrong to want to be with her?

We talk all the time, great friends as it is, i know we like each other and all of that, we get along well, her mum thinks im a sweetheart even though we havent met (talking me up to the parents! )

I guess my only apprehension is the age difference...should i just forget it?

I don't see this difference as being too big a difference. And if her parents don't mind, I don't think it is an issue at all.

If there is an issue right now, I could only see one if someone ridiculed you for it, like your friends. It could become an issue after you graduate, but cross that bridge when you come to it.

Most of the people I had dated in high school were actually two years older than me. While I was in high school it wasn't uncommon to see 18 year-old girls with 14 year-old boys. That is an extremely odd concept in my mind.

It's not a big deal to have a two year gap. I don't recommend dating anyone younger than 16, which would be getting a bit questionable.

By the way, be aware any legal issues that could possibly arise...

First of all _ I love the word ADORE.

Why cant i find a guy who use's that word!!!! LOL- maybe i should start using it.

Anyway - I think as long as her parents are okay with it - its fine. But please she is a MINOR - that means also have a relationship with her mom and dad.

Good Luck and have fun ....