Door Finally Closed

Right nearly 2 months since my x left me. Her reason on the day was stress, health and family.

In the 2 months we remained friends, got close again over the phone and I found out there is a reason besides the above to why she left me.

Yesterday and this morning was the last time I will chat to her for a minimum of 1 month.

According to her yesterday she was going ireland at 2pm to visit her grandma who is sick in HOSPITAL. Funny enough at 2:43pm she signed in offline (MSN) on the account I made for her while we was together and deleted all her adds.

She said 1 month ago from noevember she was going to be away until January.

Yesterday she said she will be away from November until December now.

Now she told my friend she was going to have a heart opp but not to tell me as I would worry.

She hasnt told me this not even up till yesterday.

I feel confused and hurt from the lies yet I still want to know what the hell has she been playing at.

It was a long distant relationship and although I trusted her with plenty, I never really trusted her fully as I in the past she had made up some lies also.

What am I suppose to do, shes just left and before she went she said 'Always remember I have and will always Love you and sorry for everything ive put you through'.

Just last night she was telling me how she was depressed but from a normal convo regarding her faviroute book title, she came out with 'Introductory guide on how to kill yourself'.

She didnt go in any detail regarding her being uspet about anything but she mentioned that one thing, that indicated she wanted me to get the feeling shes depressed.

However at the same time she was talking to one of my other friends about a general convo and she even wrote a nice and jokey testimonial for her.

I spent 9 months with her and the last 3 months apart from that final day was amazing.

I dont understand anything - I mean I thought I knew her so well and then shes able to lie to me so much. Did I really know her that well in 9 months?

What am I suppose to do when I dont know whats going on in her head and shes left me with so many unanswered questions?

Humans are not magicians , we can't imagine what the other one is thinking ... Stop beating yourself to try to figure out what's wrong with her ...if she does not come out honestly and tell you what's going on ..i'll recommend you stop waisting your time because even how f*cked up someone is ...it's pointless trying to understand if they are not honest with themselves and their feelings...

Just close the door on her , don't call her, don't try to get in contact with her..just move on and if by a miracle she decides to play fair game with you then u'll be in a better position to decide what to do ..

What does having a heart operation have to do with dumping you? To save you the grief and worrying? Girls don't think that way and if that were the real reason she'd have no reason to keep it a secret from you for so long. Something's not right here. I still think there's another man involved behind your back. If you wanna do what's right for you, No Contact until she comes clean because trying to do all this investigation about what she feels is useless and will only lead to frustration.