Did he just lose interest?

rachelb

This guy fully pursued me, we had one really great date, he tried to be touchy and kinda hint at holding my hand but I didn't really let him. At the end of the date he asked me when he can see me next ...I was been flirty and said soon. He asked me to give him an exact day and I just said soon again ...like really flirty. He said how about I call him when I'm not busy and I replied, no how about you call me. He texted me the next day saying how great the date was ...the thing is, he just kept texting me a few days later asking me why I didn't call and just been really flirty but not setting any dates. I replied back equally flirty and kind of hinting at wanting to go out again but he didn't set anything.

I found out he also had a girlfriend all along, right from the beginning but he never told me about it and I don't think he knows I know (though I've heard they're on the rocks). So what happened? Did he just lose interest or was it because he thought I wasn't interested or just playing with him (coz I didn't call, I've never initiated anything or let anything get physical on the date)? Do you think he was playing me all along and realised things were getting risky or serious? It's been a few weeks and the texts have died down and I have no idea what's happened?

On campus, he still stares at me, really friendly when he talks to me and sometimes follows me/tries to be near me but he's not initiating any texts anymore ...

To me sounds like he just wanted sex...or to do other stuff. If i wrong i think then if he wasnt giving any dates when to go out, you should of.

You say hes smiling at you when your on campus and tries to flirt with you now are you sure hes not just playing with you to get something out of you? and if he had a gf why didnt he tell you before? and i bet even if him and his gf is on the rocks they sort it out and just imagine if you'd gone on a 2nd date and done stuff with him you would of felt like a right banana!

O Look, who the hells knows what goes through some peoples heads.....I had something similar happen recently but I didnt even bother trying to work out what he was up to...I just chalked it up to the ... a bit weird catergory. I had a guy ask me out for coffee...he kept texting me leading up to the grand event..LMAO. When we met I could tell he really enjoyed himself and was attracted....BUT in the conversation he mentioned the girlfriend.....????????????? All I could chalk it up to is he likes to date for his ego....or he was fishing for a bit on the side....WHO KNOWS THESE DAYS!!! Anyway it wasnt what Im after so...whatever