There is a guy that i like alot, he knows that i like him but whenever is asks right now i say not as much now. which is true but i still have feeling for him. Presently he is going out with another female that is says that their are just friends. Yet they have been to the beach at 3:00 am in the morning doing what kissing and making you, yet he is saying that no sex was involved. What should i do still like him. we never decided that we would be in a relationship but it was the plan. It was the idea from the start. What should i do.

Hi Optimistic Person,

Thank you again for coming back to us for seeking more advice. I am pleased to read that you like this guy very much. I understand that he confuses you, because he went on a 'date' (?) and took her to the beach at 3am.

The truth is that you are not currently in a relationship with him, which might give him the impression that he could do what he want. He also might be playing a little mind games to get you a little jealous, so that you react the way you are responding towards us. However, this is an assumption, that might be totally untrue.

My suggestion is that if you really like this guy, then you should open up yourself to him and communicate to him that you do like him very much. Try to get him committed to you. He might or might not commit to you and it's up to you up to how far you let things happen and how far you would allow certain things. However, first he must have the confirmation that you are interested in him and that you'd like to date him, before holding anything about what he did against him.

I hope that this clarifies a little and I hope that things will work out the way you have them planned. Good luck

~ SwingFox ~

i agree with SwingFox, and also from a different perspective...

It may be possible that he cares 4 u as a friend and dont want to hurt ur feelings by letting u know how much he really cares about this other girl. If hes spending that kind of time with her, and they are not having sex,..its a good sign of a relationship that is developing nice and slow as it should.

I know that its hurtful to hear such a DIFFERENT view, that may not be as reassuring,..but id rather be honest with u than set u up for heartbreak when its very possible, and actually...more than likely...

so let him know how u feel, and if hes not vybing with u the same...u really should just let it go...

peace

cookies