My ex left me-how to get her back???

I recently got dumped after a ten month relationship.She said that we spent too much time together and that she felt suffocated.On the night that she broke up with me I asked if there was any way to solve the problem other than breaking up and she said no.I have since asked if she would give me another chance later on.What am I to do?

Give her space let her see what she wants. If she feels suffocated she probably needs some time to find out who she is and what she wants. Take a deep breath, swallow, and take a step. Repeat. Life goes on and if its meant to be, she'll be back, especially if there were no significant problems. Look at what you can learn from this and you will find your own answers in time. Good luck and stay positive!

Yeagh I agree, give her space 2 find out who she is and what she wants, she'll respect u a lot more if u do that, although I do kno its hard after ten mnths. Theres a sayin-

''If u love some1, set them free,

And if they come back then its meant 2 be,

If not, it wasn't.''

Relax and give it time. Keep your chin up.

Good luck.

Hi there Italianace,

First of all welcome to eNotalone.com and thank you for coming to us for seeking advice. I am sorry that your g/f broke up with you and I understand that you'd like to get her back and that you're asking how.

I am sorry to explain to you that unfortunately you cannot force someone into loving you, especially when they have felt suffocated. thereforeeeeee I can only agree with the previous postings and suggest that you try to take one step after another. May be going to the gym will do you some good? I hear that it works for a lot of guys.

I wish you strength and luck and I hope that eventually everything will work out fine for you.

~ SwingFox ~

I totally agree with all of the above

I can not understate how important it is to STAY in shape, the keyword here is exercise. You must allways have a positive view on life. Don't be "the sad looser" that will definitely NOT help your cause! Be the happy guy and don't call her, make her call you!

Good luck and don't let this ruin anything for you!