i feel undcomfortable entering a relationship

well, ive had a few bf's and theyve been fine, but ive ALWAYS had this problem: i can go out with a guy as many times as ud like and id feel nice and id love the guy bla bla bla...but once he asks me to be his gf, and i accept...i dunno if its pressure or what...but i start regreting eveyrthing like: oh i shouldnt have said yes. and i get kinda nervous and uncomfortable around that person...and its not just a specific person, its every bf ive had! and i know that feeling eventually goes away...which is why i always deal with that feeling and never say anything..but y is that!? what am i so nervous about? and like i said, im totally fine with going out with the guy and holding hands and everything B4 we r somethinng official...y is that?

I think it may just possibly be the commitment idea. It seems reasonable given the fact you're perfectly fine before the boyfriend/girlfriend words label your relationship.

Once it has been approved and marked as such you find yourself having to commit and reach certain standards which you didn't feel were as needed before because his opinion, maybe to some extent, wasn't as important.

It may have to due with the ideas and ideals you were raised with when it comes to dating. You may feel a certain pressure to please, pressure about whether you were making the appropriate choice or not and even, what others may think of the relationship. It could be a variety of reasons but those are which come to mind.