Now, Im really confused as heck!!!!

My ex and I broke up a month 1/2 ago. she obv. moved and is going out with another guy that lives in another state. Anyways, when she speaks to my best friend, she always asks about me on how im doing and such. Every weekend, she always asks me and my friend to hang out but when i dont she gets upset. What gives, im not going out with her? Why is she being like this i dont understand. she has a man already.

She still wants to be on good terms with you and still cares about you, doesn't necassarily mean she wants to back together with you. But this causes you some pain and confusion so maybe it's best you not talk to or spend time with her for awhile. Hope you feel better soon.

Hey..well how long did you go out for? I'm sure she still cares for you a great deal. As I'm sure you still care for her. Regardless of the circumstances were of breaking up. Especially depending on how long the two of you went out.

It is obvious she still wants to remain in contact with you. If she has a new boyfriend she probally just wants to be friends w/ you. It's up to you if thats what you want.

Ya she may care for you a bit . Her new guy is in another state and she needs some form of contact . That's where you come in . I think it's more of . . . " I have a BF but I know this guy (you) and I feel comfortable with him . It might be nice to still have him around " Did she leave you ?

You have to decide it you want to stay in contact with her or not . If you want to keep her as a friend then go out with her and her/your friends every now and then . If you don't want her then start the NC .

Then please , don't hang out with her every weekend , unless , you're positive you want nothing more than a friendship with this woman .

If she does want to get back together ( and you want to get back together ) don't go running back to her . Let her work for you .

Your next step is to decide what YOU want , then take the appropriate action to get that .

That's what women do. They like to keep you around to make sure you never get over it and are always on the brink of falling in love. Then they talk about guys and stuff around you like "what? I'm a catch. i know you still want me don't you?" But then as soon as you call her on it and start telling her "Let's go out, blah blah" she'll play totally innocent like she was never leading you on or leaving any question about it, even though she KNEW you were still into her. "But we're FRIENDS!!!

That's what women do. They like to keep you around to make sure you never get over it and are always on the brink of falling in love. Then they talk about guys and stuff around you like "what? I'm a catch. i know you still want me don't you?" But then as soon as you call her on it and start telling her "Let's go out, blah blah" she'll play totally innocent like she was never leading you on or leaving any question about it, even though she KNEW you were still into her. "But we're FRIENDS!!!

Beanpaper nailed it! She is totally right I think. I am a girl, I know. Girls that you might still care for will have fun with your mind!

lol anyone minds explaining more so i would understand?

How many people are actually friends with they're EX after a breakup? From the short description you posted, I would like to say that , She is still has feelings for you and still care for you. But right now, a relationship is not what she is seeking. It is perfectly OK to have feelings for someone, yet not want a relationship with them.

She is not trying to have you as a backup. I would also DO NOT THINK she is dating another guy from another state. She is probably using this excuse so that you do not think she is single.

Let her be who she is, and let her be happy !!

Basically, we women feel best when we have an army of admirers. Like, we all imagine ourselves Scarlet O'Hara at the party surrounded by guys who are fighting to get our dessert. YOu might think we have no idea that you are still interested in us or that maybe you have a chance and that you're doing a pretty great job of being just friends until then. Ha! If you are our friend, we assume you are interested in us. It's like guilty until proven innocent. We do genuinely like you, but we also want you to find us sexy. It's like you're our practice for being attractive to the guys we really like.... the guys who don't follow us around and do our bidding or talk to us for hours about our problems... yet.

It's not until you get a girlfriend that we miss you.