dont resolve conflicts online

Resolving conflicts online is not a good way to go. You should always talk in real life or at least one the phone.

There are always more than one meaning to one word, depending on how good your sentence structure is, there can always be a different understanding to your questions. Trust me on this I work in a computer lab environment so I spend countless hours online. I use to try to resolve some of my conflicts online, in my past experienced, it doesn't work well.

Also when you solve conflicts in person, you get a sense of how your parnter is feeling, and when the time comes you can reach out and touch them, and make them feel secure, and you are there for them. You cannot do this online, its just a whole totally different environment.

And guys this is the most important thing of all to do, when your girlfriend/wife is sad/depress/mad/having bad day, or you are in a conflict: Spend time with them.

- Spend time with her

- Listen to her

- Dont hang up the phone even if she doesn't say anything

That is the 3 most important and simpliest things that guys can do. .... .

To the ladies, would you agree? I know this from experience, because I realized I didn't do any of those, until it was too late.

I agree wholeheartidly on your advice.

My ex never did those things, because it was always about him without fail.

If I said I was morbidly depressed, hed still only think about how it effects him. FOrexample, I would cry and say "I keep thinking youll cheat" and instead of reassuring me, hed abuse me and hang up.

Its the worst thing you could possibly do.

But then, I guess its common sense, if you really love that person.

Always put your partners feelings first when they are down. Its part of love, no?

Pity Ive never experienced it properly ^^;

It depends on the people and the circumstances. While in general the more personal the better, sometimes it's useful to be able to hide an irritated tone of voice, or a disappointed look, and online can be useful for that.

Use different tools for different circumstances.

Hi

Regarding resolving conflict online.

IMO, the messager like MSN could create misunderstanding than resolving it.

For example, I noticed that not all the things I type send properly the receipient. To add, there is some words or sentence missing between the line. As we copy our conversation and exchange with the other.

So it makes it not so reliable.