How to ask this girl out

I'm 15 and I've never had a girlfriend before. I dont know what I should do I really want to go out with this girl. I find myself obessed with this girl I've known since Aug 2002. Heres the story: back in September I was talking to her on AIM and I told her that I liked her ever since I first met her. And she thanked me and said something about me being shy or something. I told her that I had to go (I had to shut off my computer because my dad came home and I was grounded from my computer I didn't want him to catch me). So since then we have been talking to each other like normal friends but lately its been getting a little flirty - not too much but a little. I don't really see her very often we only talk on AIM but I'm gonna see her on the 4th of July and that's when I plan to ask her out. But I don't know what to do or say.

Asking someone out can be quite intimidating. Have you talked to the girl in real life? Or have you spent most of the time chatting with her online? If you have some contact with her in the past, then it shouldn't be too hard. Just give her a warm smile, walk along with her, try to be comfortable around her, and the conversation will just flow. When you feel you both are very comfortable, those little words, "Hey, let's get together on xxday and go to the zoo" (any activities that you both like, except movies

If you feel peppy or feel cute, you'll feel the word coming out even more easier. Hope that helped.

Hi Angelo,

First of all welcome to eNotalone.com and thank you for coming to us for seeking advice. I am pleased to read that you get along so well with this young woman. I understand that you are going to meet her on the 4th July and that you'd like to ask her out, but you don't know how.

My suggestion is that you start doing the same things as you did on AIM. Chat her up a little bit and talk to her. Meanwhile think of some compliments you could give her and if you're ready, give her the compliments. Then tell her that you really enjoy your time chatting to her on AIM. If you feel that the signals are right, you might be ready to ask her out.

I hope that this helped you on your way and I wish you good luck and a happy 4th of July.

~ SwingFox ~