I can't orgasm with my bf

QTpie87

Are you feeling neverous when you are with him, cos that can stop you reaching a climax.

Or do you feel you are getting close to an orgasmm with him but he finishes to soon. Then in that case he can practice certain techniques or use certain lubes to prolong the time it takes for him to cum. For example if you use condoms. Durex Performa have an anasthetic that delays his climax.

finally there are many more positions you can try (dunno if you do already). When you are ontop you control sex and make it go just how you want so you may be able to reach your orgasm that way. Does not work for my g/f she likes me doing the work lol, but I hear t works for most others.

Hope this has been of some help, and if you want to know bout these exercises and techniques post again and im sure I will reply.

I used to have trouble too.

Can he get you off orally?

Chances are you are more prone to an orgasm with outer contact.

Some women are more stimulated internally and others are stimulated externally.

If that makes sense.

I am external but one thing that really does it for me is propping my bum up with a pillow or him holding me up by my bum and my legs wrapped around him, deeper pentration....

(Him on top of course)

The only thing I can really suggest is trying different positions.

Maybe have him fondle you down there during intercourse, that helps too.

Just have fun experiementing and don't be afraid to ask for what you want.

do you use use lubricant...it might work a little

better..you should get the instant heat kind..

some girls cant orgasm when the guys thinggy isnt

big enough or if he just doesnt know how to use it

right...

id get his self confidence rolling ...let him know hes

the best...

im guessing you have been faking it for a while now?

Mk so my bf and I have been having sex but I can't seem to orgasm. It's not bad at all, I really enjoy it only I wont orgasm and I know im capable of doing it. I can do it when Im alone so why can't I do it when Im with him????

Do you mimic your masturbation while you're having sex with him?

Do you orgasm without clitoral stimulation?

Do you stimulate your clitoris during sex with your boyfriend?

yeah kinda I mean he does things to stimulate it first. He does go a little fast for me I mean not horribly fast but it's been a while sense he's had sex like a few months, and in a way it's the 2nd first time for me to willingly do it with a man. so that might be a problem too I don't know.

I haven't ever been able to orgasm with a guy, only by myself.

He thinks I have a block cause I was rapped, but I don't think I do because I really like him a lot and he doesn't worry me like that and I don't think about that so I don't see why I can't orgasm. I feel like Im going to and then It either just keeps that feeling and doens't climaz any more then that or he goes and I dont' know what would have happened.

about those exersises i would love to know about them.

thanks all.

• 3 weeks later...

There is nothing wrong with you, and there is nothing you need to "fix". It makes me extremely angry when I hear women say their partners tell them there's something wrong with them, like you can't orgasm because "You're 'blocking'" because of a past experience. Don't let anyone make you believe that you are odd. It takes time to get to know what you like, and if your partner is constantly worrying and commenting on whether you have an orgasm or not, it's not going to help matters. He needs to STOP pressuring you, and you need to stop worrying about the end result. Enjoy the ride.

Most women can't reach orgasm through penetration. Did you know that? The clitoris is wayyy up there, out of reach, and needs some attention, or you ain't going to get there. If he is giving you oral and you are worried about when and if you will climax, it will hinder things greatly. You say your BF goes too fast during foreplay, so tell him to slow down. The secret here is to stop with the efforts and let it flow. It's not abnormal for a woman to take a half hour or an hour to have an orgasm through any method. If he gives you oral and you don't climax in the first ten minutes and he gives up, you will expect that and it will stunt your sexual resonse. You need to have him stimulate you for as LONG AS YOU NEED IT. As long as it feels good, keep going. If it doesn't feel good anymore, then no big thing, just stop and do it another time. There is no time limit on these things.

There is NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU.