Handjobs and fingering

spaggle

Hi guys, I was just curious about a couple of things concerning foreplay and stuff, (NOT SEX) well, when u and ur bf/gf are fingering and giving handjobs do u get ur guy to wear a condom when ur doing that. Im wondering for future reference (nothing planned) lol just curious, because well if a guy is touching you and he has cum doesnt tht mean he could transfer sperm, so yeah my question Just for handjobs and fingering is there a point to wearing a condom or would most guys and girls just find that silly. Im terrified of pregnancy you see and thereforeeee was just curious. Also the same for if you bring the guy almost all the way whilst giving a handjob but stop just before can the precum do something? Im very fearful of all this.

Thanks in advance.

x

ok if you do the whole...getting him to the point and then just stopping...i feel so bad for him. Blueballs are not a man's best friend.

Secondly, you will not get pregnant from handjobs and fingering unless you physically take his cum, put your fingers inside you really fast since it dies in open air rather quickly. Or if he cums inside you, trust me handjobs and fingering offer absolutely no risk of getting pregnant. Relax a little bit and have some fun.

Btw condoms on handjobs/oral sex just really kills the experience, if condoms can take away 99.99% of the sensitivity during sex...then anything less than a vagina won't feel like anything.

Well you should know that no matter what you are doing, it is always possible to get pregnant.

During foreplay, you aren't as likely to get pregnant because sperm can't live long outside the body.

As long as you are careful and aware of what you are doing, then you shouldn't worry. Don't let yourself get too carried away because that's when you are less likely to be careful.

If/When you are starting to be sexually active, you could consider going on the pill. It's just extra safety.

Theres an easy solution don't touch yourself till you wipe your hand let him. I've never heard of anyoen getting pregnant from fingering it jsut doens't happen. The only way it's even possible is if he ejaculates all over your hands than rub yourself. Don't torture your guy honestly. I have no idea where darkblue is getting that statistic but its BS.

This is a ver helpful article on pre-ejaculatory fluid and the chances of pregnact.

link removed

or

link removed

"Not all pre-ejaculatory fluid contains sperm. This fluid is made by the prostate, not the testes that produce sperm, and thus contains no sperm on its own. If you ejaculated a short while before and hadn't urinated, some sperm from that ejaculation could have been left behind in the urethra and mixed with the "new" pre-ejaculatory fluid. If you hadn't already ejaculated at least once, then the chance that your pre-cum contained sperm is highly unlikely."

Perhaps DarkBlue got 18% as effectiveness for the withdrawal method which is ineffective mostly due to failures in timing and repeating intercouse shortly after ejeculation.