Will she come back?

Hi there,

My ex and I broke up a month ago. Every now and then we talk, she invites me and my friends out to come and hang out with her friends every weekend. Well, couple days ago, she started going out with a new guy. Miracously, she text mess me 2 days ago,saying,"i hope you have a great day" i was very surprised cause she didnt do that since the last time we went out. But i dont think i should think of it more or less. Today, she asks if im coming out with her and her gf's out to a club. I said im staying locally, around the area. She asks again and i gave her the same answer. She texts mess. me later , saying what im doing with my friend like we are going out or something. I just dont understand. What can I do? Yea, in the back of my mind i want to be with her. My feelings are quite controllable. Thanks

Now that she has a new guy it's over for sure. There is nothing that can be done to get her back. Best thing to do would be No Contact, but if you're not strong enough to do it, which I still suspect, do as you feel. Call her when you want to, tell her how you feel, everything you want to do deep down. It won't get her back, but eventually you will get so fed up with the rejection that you will want to No Contact her anyways.

i see, last night -she keeps asking me if i was going to come out. I said i couldnt,im going to stay locally. so, she still texting me like crazy, like shes my gf or something. I just have to be strong and not have her pull me like a toy. thanks for ur suggestions

funny how people react when you have them chase you.

You have to decide yourself if you can handle being her friend. I know i couldnt torture myself and just hang out with my ex. I did that the other night and it killed me seeing her act all casual and like nothing was the matter. It was torture stopping myself from visioning grabing her and kissing her. And my situation she isnt with someone else yet. If I was in your shoes I couldnt do it, i'd just ignore her. Eventually she might realize what life is like without you and drop her new guy and call leaving you a message saying she left him and wants you back and is so sorry and all that stuff we all on this forum hope happens to us. After that you can decide if you want to start talking to her again all on your decision.

Keep dreaming that she will say that.....

Don't see any girl doing that, ever...

One of my lady friends left her boyfriend several different times and got back together. This last time she realized she wanted to be with him again and emailed him that she wanted to try again and work things out. It happens.