dont get women

How can you tell?

I won't be cheap with my advice, so here goes:

1. When she doesn't mention "I think we should be friends." I think that when a woman says this, it's pretty obvious she's not quite feelin it, even if the timing is somewhat off. I know that if I met an awesome dude, and we 'both' liked each other, I would definitely give the relationship a try. Why not? When it comes to matters of the heart, people often choose what's pleasurable. So, automatically, this also applies to mate selection/companionship.

2. The little things she does for you. If she's concerned with what's going on in your life. If she buys you your special candy that you like as a surprise. Or, if she uses her domestic qualities, and whips up a nice dinner from you every so often. It doesn't have to be everyday, but at least, she gives it a try at least once.

3. If she respects your parents/family. If a girl respects your family, even though the dynamics might be a bit dysfunctional, at least you know that she loves you. Besides, a person's family is reflective of their values/upbringings. Sometimes, they could be the exact oppossite from what they're raised to be. Anyway, if for some reason, she cannot stand something about your family and criticizes them, then I see it more as her not fully accepting them as they are. Even if a person were to come from a background in which their families are druggies/potheads, if she loves that person, she would at least realize, "Something's obviously wrong here, but I'm sure I can somewhat understand where they're coming from." But, if they're racist, and she can't stand them, that, I can understand but she would at least still understand why they are so ignorant. Key thing- an important quality about love is *Understanding/Acceptance*

4. When she as faith in you as her man.

5. When she has the ability to empathize with you.

Anyway, these are some things that I can think of for now. I guess it also applies to when a man loves a woman as well. When we're talking about love, love is love.

So when you meet a woman, you will know if she loves you by the way she treats you. For those who say that there are no ways to describe love, well, I guess they've never loved before. When you think of love, think of all of the synonyms associated with it- caring, respect, honesty, generosity, sweetness, comfort, warmth, openness, gentleness, understanding, etc., and you feel that a person gives that to you, then you know that that person loves you. Hope this helps!

Women are just as bad as men when it comes to the relationships department. Sometimes, worse.

I can never work out why so many women stay with abusive pieces of poo that treat them like dirt, and say that they love them; even when their soulmate passes by - they just don't seem to have the insight anymore to recognise how their lives are being destroyed...

Since I am one of these fallible and confused women, I'm going to help you out. We get scared. Plain and simple. When things start to become more than "first-date" we start getting nervous, worried, confused, you name it. Just give her time. Get past the insecurities, and you'll find out if you two will ever make it.