Hey guys I got a question...I have a petty weird realtionship with a girl. She was my first girlfriend...., but that was about 3 years ago(and I was 15 at that time).... Recently we become good again...., although Idon't know what she's thinking about me... so I went to her house and play with her............and slept in her house........(with her, and her ex-boyfriend(they just broke up)). Here comes the question...., in the morning when i woke up, we were playing again....., and she's try to hold my hand.....andtry to ....swallow.......one of my finger......the she bite it.....bouch......, I can see her deep deep teeth mark on my finger.....I yeild, and she said srry, and try to rubb it, but they way she do it is like she's doing it looks like she's giving my hand a "hand-job" So here is my question.....What was she thinking..., and what was she trying to tell me....., what was she try to do with me, and Is she just trying to play with me? feel free to answer only one of the question, I just want to here some opinons from you guys

P.S.(she's borned on 6/21 intersection of two horoscop Gimini, and...Cancer, hope this info help some of you guys answer my question)

Cheers

Hey i think this is kind of funny. I think she is telling you something. REALLY in depth too what she did. She wants to suck your finger for a reason. she's trying to turn you on. letting you think about her going down on you. by sucking on your finger. thats a pretty impressive and bold move for a girl to do. i guess shes not the shy type. Next time it happens. make a move ask her "why you want to suck on my finger" LMAO j/p, don't be that forward. maybe tell her you have a magic trick....then go from there, use your imagination. dude your in a good spot here. seal it.

Thank you so much!!!!!!!! But I need to know what she was thinking at that moment Was she thinking about sex? Does she wants me to kiss her? I am pretty good at this.....I am just not sure what she wants..., Sex, kiss, or nothing.............hmmmm choices 0X

Dude she wants you. Details about sex, blowob, or kiss, i dont know. Based on the fact that she sucked your finger, I think there is a pretty high chance that she'll suck something else but I dont know any details so i couldnt tell u. All i can tell u is that she almost certainly wants u. U take it from here.

Hey ex-boyfriend was there..., and he wasn't slpeeping..., and she told me that she doesn't want to be my girl-friend again....cuz she said that lover's won't last long(which is quite trure for our age 19 to 21), but friendship last forever......Akkk, so what were she trying to do, make her ex jealous..., or just want to ride me hard.... baby...~ Tell me~

lol, ahhh only good things happen to a man who gets his finger's sucked on! lol.

I think she wants your wang mate. But like, just casual, friendly sex, you know, no strings attached. Which can be good , or bad afterwards, so it's pretty much up to you to figure that out.