I HAVE NO CONVERSATION SKILLS! HELP!!!

Hi everyone,

I am 19 years old and have an extreamly hard time finding things to say and expressing myself to other people,especially girls . My family has never been very open about there feeling so thats a good start to my problem,dont get me wrong,we love eachother,we just don show it enough.I cant even have a normal conversation with my parents. Im really hopping that this is just a teenage problem and that i will grow out of it eventually.But i get really mad at myself becasue i cant talk to people,its even caused breakups with past girlfriends becasue they thought i didnt like them anymore or that i was ignoring them.And im onthe way to starting another relationship with a really great girl and i dont want that to happen again.

So does anyone have any advice for me or even personal experience they could share with me,it would really help me out,Thanks

i know what it is like to have a hard time talking to other people especially the oppisite sex. it is a common problem that everyone has but i understand how it can be harder with you. just talking about interest with this girl find stuff that you have in common and don't get me wrong silence is fine sometimes too just try and let her know that you do like her you just don't have a hard time expressing it and if anything changed between the two of you, you would let her know

Yes Indeed. A Conversation Is Established First With You. Most Of The Time That Is. Start Off With Something Soft To Talk About. Not A Heavy Topic ( Don't Talk About Yourself Alot) Its Cool To Mention A Little Bit About You But Don't Brag/boost About Yourself Or Things You Have. Just Make It A Universal Topic (God I Use That Word Alot) Make It Seem Your Really Interested In Here. This Is The #1 Thing You Have To Do When Having A Conversation "keep Eye contact" Thats Is The Most Important Thing The Most Crucial Element To Letting Her Know Your Really Interested In What She Is Talking About, Smile At What She Says Laugh, Raise Eye Brows, Things Like That Will Let Their Know Your Someone Different. Or A Different Guy All Together. Think About It How Many Times To You Jsut Blank Out From What A Girl Is Talking To You About. And Then Your Like Uhh Yea' With A Stupid Look On Your Face. Don't Let That Happen Change That. Trust Me I Was So Scared To Approach Girls Until About 3 Weeks Ago My Self Confidence Was Showing More And More In Conversation I Started With The Girl(S) I Was Making Them Laugh, Smile, I Even Had Them Buying Me Drinks!!!! I Was And Felt So Flawless. It Just Has To Come With Time And Alot Of Planning In Your Head, About What To Talk About. Your Ok With This Situation, Your Just Scared Because You Haven't Had Alot Of Communication Skill Sin The Past. You Will Do Fine. Dig Into This Site On Conversational Tips For Men There Is A Whole Forum On That. Which Will Help You Out. It Helped Me Out A L O T ...!!!!

I figured out a simple solution to these problems. I am terrified of talking to women,m I think I'm pretty boring but I can usually keep a conversation going, the key, KEEP ASKING THE GIRL QUESTIONS. People LOVE talking about themselves regardless of who they are. When you run dry on things, look at your surroundings, ask her what she thinks of this or that, or about her day, her job, what she likes etc etc. AFter enough questions you can figure out what she enjoys talking about and whenever you get stuck ask about that