Just wanted to say goodbye

No no no. You really should not do whatever it is you're planning on doing.

-Really-

You're a great person, I guarantee that you have had an effect on people's lives, even mine, even if in a small way. Why would you want to not give yourself a chance? You have goals and dreams, people care about you.

Reconsider, for your own sake.

Out of suicide you earn - Not much. I realize that sounds blunt but once you've commited suicide, you may dispose of your current personal pain but there will be those whom are forever affected but such a turn of events.

Suicide isn't a singular problem at all. We're all connected in a web of life so to speak, and once a person cuts themself out, essentially, a gaping hole forms which hurts the whole web's connection - not just the missing portion.

Furthermore, by dying yes you leave that small portion of pain (despite how overwhelming it may appear) behind which would be your desire right? But you also erase yourself as a person, the good, the future, the possibilities, the chance of what good may come.

I'd say, your best bet is to step back and breathe. When we feel overwhelmed there is a tendency to form decisions we would otherwise ignore the thought of. Consider the reason you want to commit suicide, I'd say analyze the Why. Is it really something that cannot in any shape or form be overcome? What is the base for the problem or problems? Think about it.

Anyhow, I'd hate to see a good person like yourself go - Poof. It is very unfortunate. Even though we don't know you in person, we have an idea of the person, which is what counts too. You're an excellent advice giver, helped a deal of people one way or another and truly, would prefer you reconsider this decision, I'm sure myself and those others which have posted speak for all those others you've spoke with and/or gave advice to, your loss is too our loss.

please, please don't kill yourself. give life a chance. maybe someday you'll find yourself saying how glad you are that you didn't do it. i know i have before. maybe you're dead right now. maybe it's too late. i don't know...but if you are there, then please, keep on going. if you ever want to talk to me, or anyone else here, don't hesitate. good luck. really.