He can feel it when I climax????

A few nights ago my b/f and I were talking. he said that when i climax during sex he can feel it. He also said that a few times he has asked me if i orgasmed (he likes to say did u break?) and I said no. I was telling the truth but he said he can feel it on his penis so he just thought i was lying.

Guys, can u feel it when ur g/f climaxes???

Can a woman climax and not feel it (sometimes)?

While giving oral i can tell almost every time, but during actual sex its difficult, as the other signs are way more obvious (heart beat, breathing, expression) sometimes i feel a little involuntary trembling through her body when that happens it usually mean she had a super great orgasm.

While giving oral i can tell almost every time, but during actual sex its difficult, as the other signs are way more obvious (heart beat, breathing, expression) sometimes i feel a little involuntary trembling through her body when that happens it usually mean she had a super great orgasm.

I agree totaly there, apart from oral sex, we both agreed not to try that on her. (I mean she dont want me to give it and I dont particuarly want to )

so I would not know.

there are contractions. i usually push my man completely out of me, and he is NOT small enough to 'just fall out'... i do a lot of exercises though, and he is usually completely soaked afterwards. try this, masterbate, with your fingers and feel for yourself, because everyone is different and some guys are very observant and some aren't. so see if you can tell if you came or not, if that makes any sense

Well, like i mentioned beside the obvious signs, i mean if a woman squirts thats a proof positive. as for squeezing, and noises, a woman can do those things at will whether she is having an orgasm or not, and is typically how women fake orgasms.

There are more subtle involuntary indicators that a woman is really aroused or not, lips, pupils, skin color, even clit size (yes it increases in size) labia, breathing.

I usually notice when her whole body shakes and just does involuntary quaking (as if she's very cold and is shaking to keep warm). This is usually how I can tell, but also the fact that she usually would go into a limp posture on top of me (my ex always came when she was riding) and just want to lie there for a minute to recoop

• 1 month later...