Long-distance relashionship

Hey everybody,

I like this guy alot, and he likes me the problem is that he lives far away from me and we go to different schools so are only comunication is by phone, messenger and when we go out.My question is o you think that our long-distance relashionship could work out or are we better just being friends?

Thanks

i was thinking proabably until i looked over and saw your age... lol your 13!!! long distance relationships dont work when your that young... trust me ive had like 4... they dont work till your at least 17. it didnt even work out between me and this one girl who was the most perfect girl in the world-well any way, i see her like 5 times a year... then there was this other girl i dated off and on during my whole middle school seeing about once a month and that didnt work out either. Find a guy at your school or one who you see often...

My thing is that since you are only 13, the possiblity of you seeing him anytime soon is slim to none...why, most likely your whole world is vastly controled by your parents and such...

Yes, you could hang on and such all the way until you either have a car to drive to meet him or him you or until the both of you live in the same area. Long distance relationships usually work because the people involved know of what the future will bring...like after this time, we will meet and such, but for now we have to be apart. What you are talking about is something that at the most, you will have to be either taking the bus all the time to go see him and such, and in this case your parents will have to be involved or where you two may never meet...You can't know that because you don't really have control over your life.

I say...definetly be friends...who knows what can happen in the future...but that even though you may feel like you are very old now...trust me...long distance relationships are hard enough for people twice your age with much more resources availiable to them...

but then again...it is all your choice and how much you think you can handle...

Your right and that's why I had doubts about if we could be something more than friends.... so I think were are going to stay friends until either he or I get a license to see eathother more often

But thanks to everybody for posting it helps plz keep posting so I can make my choice and see what I will do.

Thanks in advance