hey all. well i need some advice. some wise words. basically HELP lol. well as some of you might know about my lil love love basically its been this one guy for about 2 yrs it was greatt we went out for 9 months he went on vacation came back confused we broke up. got back otgether 6 months later and now have been together for almost 7 months. he used to really love me. i mean i could feel it he would verbalize it i mean the whole works. this time around it has been different...some aspects good some bad. but he definitely is not romantic anymore, and i love him deeply but theres something missing in him. im starting to feel like i dont even love him anymore because he simply does not love me. and i will always care about him but at the same time...how much can a girl takee? now he has a friend and we met got close over time and hes really cool really funny really sweet the whole works. we are really close and its just gotten better with each passing day. the thing is...he flirts with me like crazy and hes says stuff that makes me think its more than a "ur hot" kinda crush. i actually like him a lil bit...but if i did break up wid my bf could i even go for this guy? am i leading him on? what should i do?? any advice or opinions are greatly appreciated

even if you decide to break up with your current b/f, think about this... you still care about him and respect him, right? Is this guy worth ruining a possible friendship with your b/f?

if you are flirting back then yes you are leading him on and tone down your actions around him.

you could be ruining more than one friendship here... just my opinion..

I think you should sort through your feelings. Were you losing feelings for your b/f before his friend came along or are you retrospectively thinking that in order to justify your reelings for his friend.

In either case, I think pursuing the friend would lose you the respect of both of them - and your own self-respect.

hey thanks ofr the replies. well, to be honest these feelings towards my bf have been there for awhile. okay i understand i cant go for the friend...damnnn but should i just go with the flow with my bf. i do have feelings for him, what i dont like is that i dont think his feelisng are nearly as strong as mine.