Hey people whassup!

Okay, say you've known some1 nearly 2 months, and you've kinda had a long distance relationship, livin 2 hours apart, only seein eachother 3 times in 2 months, a week a time, and talkin and texting everyday,

(he's 10 years older with a kid but that aint no issue)

And ur together 4 1 of them rare times and about 2 go 2 sleep in bed,

when they say 'Love you', for the first time,

I said stupidly, 'no u don't', I dont know why but I was shocked,

and he said, 'I probably would if u lived closer'.

I then said, 'I probably would 2',

Then we kissed, cuddled, and went asleep,

What in the rats ass does that mean?

Surely if u love some1 u just love em?

Then on the phone the week after,

we were sayin how it sucked livin so far away, and how we'd be perfect if we lived closer.

Then, he said about 5 times, ''Well u sort it out ur the 1 that lives so far away, u sort it out''.

I was tripped and said ''are u askin me 2 move there,''

And then he said 'Woah this is crazy,'' and changed the subject.

He's always been 1 of the boys and always said I was different to the other girls he'd met, he always sent me texts sayin thinkin about u and just sayin hi and all this,

What was he tryna tell me does any1 knoooooooooow?!?!?

Im so connaffleuzzleated.

Hey Pimp,

Love is one of the most overused words in the world !! I think that it is rolled off the tongue so easy these days and it's effect has been numbed beyond recognition.

I suspect he likes you, and would certainly consider a stable relationship, but is obviously saying that he can not move anywhere - and I presume he hasn't come to you - so it;s a case of you always going to him.

You should know what to do here. You should never tell anyone that you could fall in love with them for real - especially in a situation like you did. It may sound right at the time, but it is not necessarily true, and only facilitates situations that are indeed reliant on love existing in the first place to make them work !!!!

Am I talking sense or what ?!!

Al.

He has a life and you are coming into it ! He may have a great job, and a little girl that loves him and security etc, but is that what you want - a ready made home to get involved in? I think you guys were both saying that you would take it further, but you are the one who is going to have to move if anyone is going to. You are the one that will make changes. Pesimist in me says, what if it doesn't work out - how much are you willing to risk and change in your life for this guy? Devils Advocate - thats all I am!! You never said by the way - are you physically involved with this guy yet?

Al.

Yeah sure !!! You're a sucker for the guys babe ! You love the game - you just want to be the player of players and you can be !! You just need to learn what you really really want Perhaps this guy is trying to get you all the way with his talk, but maybe you are right - maybe he is better than the rest. Eitherway, as I said, are you willing to sacrifice a number of things in your life to risk on him or are there more fish in the Sea of Pimpcess??!!!

A.

Charmed u know me so well! Yeah, I admit, I love the chase. Oh, and there are always more fish 2 fry, birds in the air, ect. But I am well interested in lesbianism. Dont get me wrong, Im as straight as a ruler, (maybe a slightly slightly bent 1), but Jennifer Lopez???? Stunning. Im so utterly connafflleuzzleateeeedddd!!!!!

I dont think he would,but if he thinks he can sweet talk me, to get me in the sack, I would cut his left bollock off.