"Kill that desperation"-POOK (Master Don Juan)

THis guys is how shallow we have become. F#@king hell, we have got to a stage where we are lieing to get f#@king laid. (Which by the way is not new. ) But, good impressions are good, but you have to change on the inside too. It nice play these superfical "GAMES" and i repeat "GAMES" but woman are smart they'll figure out and then they will dump your arse unless you really change yourself.

F!@k! these bullsh!t games that people play and you know what? Woman come in here complaining about guys like you playing them out. They then get advice on how it is done, go back and play it on someone else. Sick f%#king mind "games".

FIGURE OUT who you are, KNOW who you are and dont take any sh1t for it. If anything compromises your self worth dump their ass. It isnt a attitude thing, it is a self worth thing. And men and women alike are attracted to people that know their self worth.

Freedom I think he is suggesting this is how you woo them, not how you mantain a healthy relationship with him. Unfortunately, he is right. Look around you. By your reaction you are on your way to cynicisim which is the first step torwards change, which will give you the resources you need to get the woman you love. Remember, until you get them, they are (even though they don't know it" the enemy. They are the bunny rabbit you have to catch and feed on. You gotta do it using skill and mind games (unless they are over thirty). Think Sun Tzu man, pull out your sword, and charge!

hi guys,

This post is great, full of valuable advices, wisdom ,.................BUT

Take care, there is something missing.everything must be within limits...Everything if u did alot would have disadvantages.. Water is so important for the body, but u cant drink 10 liters/day..

You cant just act as if u r the great catch, and when she talks to u u ignore her becasue u dont have time for her **** .. You could sum all of these words and advices in a short sentence.. HAVE CONFIDENCE...

Yeah u r the great catch, u r the best and all the stuff but dont leave her as a broken machine which u never will look at. You show that u like her, in the same time u should have the confidence which lets any girl like u .. If u used what is written in the post just as it is, she will say.. he dont care for me why should i .... If you are really looking for wisdom, know that everything should be with limits.. Finally have confidence & believe your heart... Ahh on thing, on people who say act as if u r confident and stuff... dont act !!! why the hell u wanna act ? why dont u be a real confident man..

If u can dream it, u can do it !

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...