I used no contact for 14 months.

I used no contact for 14 months with my EX. During those days she had a boy friend. 4 days ago the gal dumped him citing that her parents disagree. Her parents want her to be my gal friend acording to her cousins words.

3 days ago she told me that she has something to say and wanted to meet me. I deliberately missed that meeting and went the next night. She said that she dont want to be with any one at the moment. I guess she is not in a good mood these days cos its only a few days after she left her bf.

They she dialed my number which she stole from her cousins handphone, and told me to get another gal. I refused and she said she needed some time. I told her that I could give her time as much as she wants. Then she told me to wait till she finishes her studies. she told me that she will give an answer after she finishes her studies. thats after 18 months. I told her that Id be waiting and hoping till that day. Both of us agreed. Can anyone predict whats going on with it all and what she might do next?

whats going on? maybe...

1: she is hurt from her last relationship and misses you because of that

2: feels guilt for leaving you so the only way for the guilt to go away is to contact you

3: just playing you

4: wants to reconcile

I wouldn't believe her rite away. You mite get hurt again

Hi

I think many things could happen in 18 months.

When you wait for her, don't close your heart to other girls. Because there is no guarantee that she will be with you after 18 months.

In the meantime, focusing on improving yourself. And become a better person. And try to have limited contact or light contact with her.

You shouldnt have told her you would wait for her. You should have said that you would be open to try again in 18 months but that you can't stop living life for her. NEVER WAIT FOR SOMEONE. Basically you are telling her that no matter what happens, she has you to fall back on. YOU ARE BETTER THAN 2ND PLACE.