Is it too scary for men to really talk to women?

Probably just your experience. I am sure there are lots of men like that - but by no means all. And the older they get the more they want a proper relationship. Have a browse through the posts on here from men and see how many of them are wanting a good relationship.

I don't think that all men are like that. Like DN said, maybe its just your experience with them. There are men out there that care about a relationship and would like to work things out with their partners.

Look at it this way, if you don't work out a relationship, then there wont be anything to work out in bed with your partner.

Unlike what seems to be the case with many guys my age, I'm totally interested in finding out how I can develop a meaningful relationship with someone NOT based on sex. It seems though, that I'm definitely in the minority. I'm really trying to figure out how to casually chat with girls, spend one on one time, that kind of stuff. So, take it from me, there are the kinds of guys you seem to be looking for out there.

~Mark

In my experience, men care more about finding out what works in bed than finding out how we can work as a couple. Why is that?

Stop dating "kids/boyz" and start dating more mature people?

Oh, wait, better idea!

Enjoy your age, and when the time comes to get serious, do it.

Why so much pressure into getting into a long term relationship, or even marriage, while being so young?

Süsser Tod, unfortunately, age does not necessarly mean maturity--the last one was 37 years old.

If I were 20 years old, I would say you're right about the "pressure" of a long term relationship, but I'm not. I'm at a stage where I want to share my life with a man, but I seem to keep choosing boys in mens clothing.