Never Enough Now

Borashi

Seems like in my new job, even after 3 weeks I'm tense. I'm meeting production standards of over 100% a week even though since I'm new, they're only looking for around 75%, I'm always on the move to get the job done, yet it never seems like I can do enough. My expectations for everything are always sky high, so at times I can be very serious with what I want to accomplish when it might suit myself better to just relax. I don't even know if I know the meaning of the word.

People sometimes want to achieve more. They feel they have to accomplish something and hate to waste time. Yet we should enjoy life and not worry about if we don't always use 100% of our potential. So, don't worry about it. If you expect yourself to accomplish something you can't physically or mentally accomplish, then the failure will weigh heavy. And the outcome can be devastating to your mental side. I would suggest just go with what they suggest. That way you can relieve any stress you might feel. Good luck!

Set smaller goals. believe me in the work place, if you do more, they will only expect more.

pace yourself.

Long distance runners dont win by being in the lead spot through the whole race, they learn to pace themselves.

think of it as a challange! lets say you can do 100%, and others do 80% on avg. well you can challange yourself to do 90% it will actually be tougher at first because you have to find creative ways to not do too much hehe