hard.........but no sex

Diva_Lee

hey ya'll

Im curious about something. i was with my b/f last night. things were getting real hot and heavy. him touching, kissing, licking me etc but when i went to touch his penis, he pushed my hand away and he was extremely hard down there (and i was ready i went to touch it again and got the same response. why is it that if he was hard he didnt want to be touched or have sex??

Have any of u guys been like this??

Thanks

Le-Lee

• 2 weeks later...
It could also have been that he was really close to finishing already, and any stimulation would have gotten him off. Getting off in your pants sucks

(All together now)

All T.M.I!

Maybe he was wearing a dirty pair of boxers or hadn't taken a shower in all day and had funknuts.

The only way you will really know is to ask him.

Maybe he was wearing a dirty pair of boxers or hadn't taken a shower in all day and had funknuts.

Brilliant description.... omg... way way way TMI.... could have done w/o this knowledge.

Personally.. if you haven't showered or changed underware.... or its questionable weather you are clean that day or not... EXCUSE ME... but you shouldn't be on a date and making out with SO.

Its just a respect thing. For them and for yourselves. uggghhhhh... this makes me wonder about oral hygeine as well!!!!!!!! YIKES.

Brilliant description.... omg... way way way TMI.... could have done w/o this knowledge.

Personally.. if you haven't showered or changed underware.... or its questionable weather you are clean that day or not... EXCUSE ME... but you shouldn't be on a date and making out with SO.

Its just a respect thing. For them and for yourselves. uggghhhhh... this makes me wonder about oral hygeine as well!!!!!!!! YIKES.

I. Second. That!.

Disturbingly too much information on that one.