What's your age gap?

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my bf is 26, will be 27 very soon, and I'm 19. I notice it sometimes, because I feel like I am holding him back from doing things his friends are doing (going to bars, etc.) but then again, he tells me I keep him out of trouble! And he keeps me sane, what with homework and other school stuff going on, so it all works out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Ok, I have to ask, what's your age gap?

There's 16 years bt my bf and I. I'm 21 and he's 37. I hardly even notice. \

Christina

my first GF I was 14 and she was 18....my last girlfriend i was 15 and she was 18 but i like dating older girls....that play catcher for softball! but i personally dont think ne things wrong w/ it as long as you have a connection physically and mentally.

My friend thinks shes a , but i beg to differ. She is 14 and pregnant. And i usually help her with whatever she needs, but she asked me a question, which i have no answer. Her boyfriend is on his way to 17, and she's almost 15, and on her way to birth. She thinks he can go to jail because he is 25 mths and 20 dys older than her. This is her age gap, but what am i supposed to tell her? . Abortion is out of the question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Um, well according to my read of Florida law her boyfriend is in serious trouble:

(4) LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS BATTERY.--A person who:

(a) Engages in sexual activity with a person 12 years of age or older but less than 16 years of age; or

(b) Encourages, forces, or entices any person less than 16 years of age to engage in sadomasochistic abuse, sexual bestiality, prostitution, or any other act involving sexual activity

commits lewd or lascivious battery, a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

There is no provision for the age of the boyfriend if the girl is between 12-16. Florida considers it a felony offense. Now would they actually prosecute a 16 year old who has a 14 year old girlfriend? I don't know the answer to that.

My advice is that her boyfriend and his parents consult a lawyer immediately.

• 5 weeks later...

She 43, me 23 - my first time.

She 28, me 23$a

She 63, me 33

She 24, me 34$b#1

She 27, me 36#2*

She 21, me 38

She 22, me 39#3

She 24, me 44

She 19, me 45

She 36, me 45*

* Current gf, all others history. I am a nice boy now.

$a first wife

$b second wife

#1,#2,#3 concurrent in separate countries.

Most prevalent seems to be an age gap of her being about 9 years younger than me.

One nighters and hired guns not included.

Um, well according to my read of Florida law her boyfriend is in serious trouble:

(4) LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS BATTERY.--A person who:

(a) Engages in sexual activity with a person 12 years of age or older but less than 16 years of age; or

(b) Encourages, forces, or entices any person less than 16 years of age to engage in sadomasochistic abuse, sexual bestiality, prostitution, or any other act involving sexual activity

commits lewd or lascivious battery, a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

There is no provision for the age of the boyfriend if the girl is between 12-16. Florida considers it a felony offense. Now would they actually prosecute a 16 year old who has a 14 year old girlfriend? I don't know the answer to that.

My advice is that her boyfriend and his parents consult a lawyer immediately.

If he turns himself in, he may get off lightly.

Alternative is: do not tell who is the father.