This throws things topsy turvy

Screenplay

This, at its core, is a morality question, but its also one of genuinely asking for advice as well.

Here's the deal, I've been very casually dating three girls lately, and they all know its casual and non-exclusive yet. I haven't kissed any of them, it's just a matter of friendly hanging out at the present. Of the three, and using ficticious names, there is Beth who Ive gone out with many times, we've gone ice skating with her friends, and we seem to connect. However, she's moving thousands of miles away never year, and doesnt really intend of returning. Theres Alley with whom I still hang out with, though after a few times I found out she had a boyfriend and just considered her like a sister. Theres Jen, who I don't really know well yet, but we've connected so far and things are going decently.

Alley, however, is the situation that is strange and what I am asking about. We hung out a few times, and right about the time I decided to ask her if she wanted to make things exclusive she got back with her ex. I never told her about that, and have since referred to her as my sister. We've hung out in the past where she would literally ditch hey boyfriend to hang out with me and and just not answer the phone when he called when we were out. While theres been times where she says many things unflattering of her boyfriend (Hes apparently very clingy and unmotivated), shes also told me that shes put too much effort into that relationship to walk away from it.

Well, last night me, my best friend, and her went to a small party at my friends house. My best friend had never met her, and they got to talking since theyre both from the same town. I wander around socializing, come back, and my best friend whispers to me "You might want to go away, shes telling me "things"." So, I did, came back later, took her home and came back yadda yadda.

Apparently, they were talking a great deal about me and her. Nother brash was ever said, but basically she was saying all kinds of things about how she thinks I'm so sweet, attractive, and apparently my friend gets the impression that the only thing I would have to do to get her to go out with me is to ask her.

This is the morality part I mentioned. I mean, the reason I never told her how I felt is two-fold; shes already in a relationship of close to two years now, and its not like I don't have other options that don't involve breakups to let them progress. I do genuinely care about Alley, and even though she has said things to me many times about how she doesn't like how her relationship is, at the same time shes told me at least twice that shes put a lot of effort into making it work.

Basically, would it be wise to talk with her about this, and just bring each other on the same page as to what each other is thinking? If she still genuinely wants to continue with her current boyfriend I don't want to muddy the waters of our friendship by bringing this up, but at the same time if she equally genuinely wants to break up with him and go out with me I'd be all for it. Should I talk with her about this? Stick to one of my other paths and just let the one with Alley stay platonic? Whats the moral ground here?