When my ex broke up with me on Sat, we talked the very next day. So, during the talk, she said that she was sorry for the break up, and said that we needed to work on things, and that she has to think about things.

Well tonight, she mentioned that we were still in a relationship, and she doesn't know whats gonna happen to us. Now im confused. Since when did we get back into this relationship? I don't recall her saying that she was taking me back, just that she needed time and she was the one who initiated the break up in the first place.

Why is it so hard for some people to just make a decision right away?

you might want to gently remind her that you aren't together with her because she broke up with you....

make her ask for you back, don't let her think she can "waffle" (in the words of george w. LOL)

it's hurtful to go back and forth like that. not cool. not cool at all.

People get confused sometimes and the only way to figure it out is with time, but you deserve to be clarified on this subject. If she broke up with you, she broke up with you and it can't be that easy to get you back by her "assuming you'll still want her no matter what". If she says she's still confused, go No Contact and let her make up her mind.

When my ex broke up with me on Sat, we talked the very next day. So, during the talk, she said that she was sorry for the break up, and said that we needed to work on things, and that she has to think about things.

Well tonight, she mentioned that we were still in a relationship, and she doesn't know whats gonna happen to us. Now im confused. Since when did we get back into this relationship? I don't recall her saying that she was taking me back, just that she needed time and she was the one who initiated the break up in the first place.

Why is it so hard for some people to just make a decision right away?

lol...they're women.

NOT ALL....but most arent really clear on what they want. So they feel they need time to think. dont hate me ladies

Theres no time like the present. You should have a really meanigful talk to get your relationship back on track as soon as possible. And at the same time...tell her not to keep you in the dark about things. Like you said....When were you back in the relationship??...Am i missing something here?..lol

good luck

---bx