Hi all!

I've already posted tons of stuff about my past with my ex. At any rate, my ex started having sex w/some guy the week I was in the hospital having heart surgery (i'm 22).

Well today she calls me crying her eyes out because her new bf has cheated on her. Well to give you more background. We dated for 5 years, got engaged, and then she cheated on me and dumped me. Anyways, is this not insulting?? I started to yell at her, saying stuff like:

"and what the hell do you expect me to do? don't you have at least an ounce of respect for me?"

"get over it"

"add 5 years and an engagement and you'll have some vague idea what you've done to me....get over it"

Please tell there are women at there who aren't so consumed with themselves that they can see the effects of their actions on others!!!! One big UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Buddy, I hear you and I can add another frustrating tidbit to the pot.

I've finally, after almost 20 years (I'm 31) found a girl who treats me with honor, respect kindness and sincerity. She calls me when she says she's going to, she shows up when she says she's going to, she makes it a point to pay occasionally and has no problem being alone with me at my house with champagne involved. She's beautiful, intelligent, funny as hell and not at all pretensious, self absorbed or slutty.

The problem? She's got no romantic interest in me whatsoever as far as I can tell and in about six weeks she's leaving the state for college.

-GregB

Yeah, I'm met some pretty frustrating girls but that's totally out of the park.

You can easily do better, just don't take this out on the new girls you meet. Take all this frustration out screaming or pillow punching or something. If you carry this baggage around you'll never be happy.

Good Luck.

Those are the kind of woman the ruin everything for us good one out there. Grrrr I hate girls like that. I am sorry that she came back and pulled your heart out again and put it in a meat grinder. Just know that there are woman out there that dont want to hurt you.

SHe may have been saying sorry, but it's a bit late for that!!

With issues like that, I like to look at it this way:

You are with someone, and they mess you around. It definitely hurts to loose them, but you can focus on the opposite side of the fence. They are loosing you, and make a point of working that angle. You are loosing a problem there my friend - and one I'm sure you can do without. She, is loosing someone who genuinely loves her, and that is something that we all don't have the luxury of saying every day. You don't crap on the ones that care for you, it's the ones that don't care that deserve it. Her loss!

Best of luck - hope your health is better too

Al.

She's a real piece of work...very rough for you to put yourself out like you did, only to get cut down like that.

I think the only solution for you is to treat new women you meet as if they deserve respect, until proven otherwise, but be alert for warning signs and don't give them too much too soon (I'm not saying you did that with a woman you dated for 5 years). That's the way it has to be these days. It's no longer a clear ritual with clear roles like it was in the old, old days before we were born. So you need a strong sense of what you're looking for and what you'll tolerate/won't tolerate.

You ought to check out link removed, which is great on the subject of how to handle difficult women.

Well I've kind been through all the stages of getting over it, and I know i'm better off. She's got depression to boot so I do know i'm taking a lot of baggage off my shoulders. My surgery was a valve surgery on my heart, I was born with it...and it's my second time through it. As for the operation it went well 100% fixed up...feeling great...etc...

thx guyz

• 2 weeks later...

yeahhh i know they are... (yes im a girl) and i have a boyfriend. but i also have had girlfriends before.. and they are really mean and dont think about other peoples feelings i know..

i used to be that way.. before i had a heart.

my boyfriend showed me that..

maybe u should just ask her next time you talk to her

what she thinks of you going out with ' blah blah' and doing stuff with her... etc etc etc.. or just make up someone... and see how she reacts...